School girl LAUGHS while Shukri Abdi drowns threatening her to get in the water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
AUN very hard to stomach, hopefully the young girl is found guilty and shout out to the young boy who did what he could. But this makes you realise the situation that we’re in as a people is very bad we’re all over the place in different countries, cities, towns etc, when we should be back home with the rest of our people. Because expecting to live in foreign lands and wanting those people to care for u is delusional and will never happen. An social media is never used for good things like spreading this message when it comes to Somalis, this why the focus has to be on improving the conditions back home because most of our people in the west are done.
2/3 of our ppl are getting left behind. We need to do better and ignore the qashin in our community.

:bell:

Subhanallah this is very VERY hard to read I hope by the power of Al Aziz Al qahhar those two girls who led her to her death is sentenced to life in prison

READ THIS very importand full details as to what happened btw one of the girls said to shukri " if you dont get i will kill you"
https://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/18...ughing-bury-12-year-old-drowned-inquest-told/
She’ll justice on Yawmul Qiyammah, I went to her janazah, it felt unreal wallahi, I’m gonna try go to get grave and make dua for her, that’s our baby sister

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
She’ll justice on Yawmul Qiyammah, I went to her janazah, it felt unreal wallahi, I’m gonna try go to get grave and make dua for her, that’s our baby sister
oh thats nice of you mashallah i will make abandunt of dua that this is turned to murder rather than misadventure. Is sad that this article hardly spoken about on twitter no one cares about somali refugee girl

oh thats nice of you mashallah i will make abandunt of dua that this is turned to murder rather than misadventure. Is sad that this article hardly spoken about on twitter no one cares about somali refugee girl
Ameen sister, I blame the council for moving a vulnerable family that cane from dadaab to a racist town, if they moved them to majority Muslim and Somali areas in Manchester it wouldn’t of happened, It was Qaddafi if Allah

I remember during the janazah prayer her mother fainted when remembers her daughter or sees her, the day Shukri died, she made breakfast for her baby siblings and her mom, May Allah Subhana Wa T’Allah grant her success in the Akhira Allahuma Ameen

What I find confusing is the trip to the river. Why did Shugri accompany the girls who were bullying her at school? Was she forced? Do we have any information about the circumstances that lead to her untimely death that day?

What I find confusing is the trip to the river. Why did Shugri accompany the girls who were bullying her at school? Was she forced? Do we have any information about the circumstances that lead to her untimely death that day?

they were her bullies and she could not even swim, they definitely intimidated & coerced poor Shukri into joining them

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
There's no point covering them as underages since they've had a role and witnessed Shukri's drowning.

Suspect 1 and Suspect 2 are the schoolgirls who bullied Shukri right?
Suspect 1 was in the river with Shukri and Suspect 2 paddled along , while the boys remained in the riverbank?
Suspect 3 couldn't swim and Suspect 4 thought the river was dirty
( Isn't that a contradictory itself since their intentions were go to the Riverside, despite Suspects 4 3 2 coincidently meeting with Suspect 1 and Shukri outside an arcade and all of a sudden late in the noon had plans to head to the river)
Suspect 1 left Shukri in her vulnerable position and swam towards nearby docks, meanwhile what was the other girl doing (Suspect 2) did she also swam away and watched

This news article doesn't add up it only highlights a smaller glimpse of the tragedy that took place.

What was the role of Suspect 2 notice how blank this article is when covering Suspect 2?

So suspect 4 does a Samaritan role , what was he doing , was he an accomplice to cover up their tracks by pretending to rescue etc

The entire story isn't clear more like rigged

This is likely to murder by drowning

Since Shukri was bullied in school and it have confirmed that Suspect 1 and 2 were her bullies, there could be another possibility , a link between Suspect 3 and 4 were her bullies but 4 insists that he never met Shukri before , maybe he"coincidently" knew her and was her bully .

AUN to Shukri , may she be in a better place , she didn't deserve to die like this.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
There's no point covering them as underages since they've had a role and witnessed Shukri's drowning.

Suspect 1 was in the river with Shukri and Suspect 2 paddled along , while the boys remained in the riverbank?
( Isn't that a contradictory itself since their intentions were go to the Riverside, despite Suspects 4 3 2 coincidently meeting with Suspect 1 and Shukri outside an arcade and all of a sudden late in the noon had plans to head to the river)
Suspect 1 left Shukri in her vulnerable position and swam towards nearby docks, meanwhile what was the other girl doing (Suspect 2) did she also swam away and watched

This news article doesn't add up it only highlights a smaller glimpse of the tragedy that took place.

What was the role of Suspect 2 notice how blank this article is when covering Suspect 2?

So suspect 4 does a Samaritan role , what was he doing , was he an accomplice to cover up their tracks by pretending to rescue etc

Since Shukri was bullied in school and it have confirmed that Suspect 1 and 2 were her bullies, there could be another possibility , a link between Suspect 3 and 4 were her bullies but 4 insists that he never met Shukri before , maybe he"coincidently" knew her and was her bully .

AUN to Shukri , may she be in a better place , she didn't deserve to die like this.
Why would they drown her? I don't see anyway they could benefit from doing so

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Why would they drown her?
School bullies are known to instill fear on their victims, this is probably one of their methods but it turned to a tragic point.
It's a possibility that they had threatened the victim , and told her that they would do something awful to her .

There is a possibility this links to drowning , unless the river's current is too strong to dive into and swim away from ,
But the question lies within that circle what kind of friends would watch their friend drown ?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP

So are you suggesting the two boys are not innocent? walahi akh something is telling me they were involved wasnt there a witness of them seeing shukri being dragged by four people by her headscarf ?? a couple in the car and i remember lucy saying she arranged their meeting but somehow they met by accident????? im telling you those boys were involved some way they keep contradicting things and what about the bite marks ??

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
how did you guys turn a thread about a innocent 12 y/o Somali girl dying into clan talk? :draketf:

Somali's are incredibly gifted when it comes to things like this ,we can make a talking about pasteurizing milk into clan talk.

You are mentally ill. This has nothing to do with qabiil

Get yourself checked for your own good

I used to think she was joking but it's clear now she means everything she says wtf how can you be that hateful

:gucciwhat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.