how is the BLM community in the UK dealing with the shukri abdi situation?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
are they posting about shukri abdi or protesting her murder and the lack of investigation by the police? i figured there would be a big outcry from BLM UK over the lack of justice of a black young muslim girl being murdered :it0tdo8:

It’s not about me, but in primary school this bully who was a year older pushed me into a big pond, luckily it wasn’t at the deep end so I didn’t drown. Moral of my story, teach your kids how to fight or how to swim.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
BLM doesn't really exist it's just some twitter users who retweet stuff when they feel like it. From what i've seen it caused more arguments than anything people who hate somalis stating "why should i care they call us jareeer" etc. So pretty much trash situation the only real people involved are a few somalis and some others peeps

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Where do yall live that theres large bodies of water everywhere? I been in my fair share of fights but none of them was close to any water :gucciwhat:

Apollo

VIP
are they posting about shukri abdi or protesting her murder and the lack of investigation by the police? i figured there would be a big outcry from BLM UK over the lack of justice of a black young muslim girl being murdered :it0tdo8:

Europe does not have something like African-Americans. So the identity black is less strong there.

They go by their nationalities, not by racial groups.

Black British identity sounds cringe. They say they are Nigerian, Jamaican, Ghanaian etc.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Europe does not have something like African-Americans. So the identity black is less strong there.

They go by their nationalities, not by racial groups.

Black British identity sounds cringe. They say they are Nigerian, Jamaican, Ghanaian etc.
They usually refer to themselves as Afro-Caribbean but yeah like you said, it’s not like a proper black identity.

Blacks in the UK dont consider East Africans to be black. So they don't care about her case. Haven't even seen one Jamaican or Nigerian person raising awareness about her death

Apollo

VIP
They usually refer to themselves as Afro-Caribbean but yeah like you said, it’s not like a proper black identity.

Even the white people in Europe rarely say they are white. Most often they will stay they are English, Scottish, Polish, Flemish whatever.

But this white and black mentality is infecting Europe lately (due to American media). I personally dislike it.

There is no blm in Uk. Don’t bee fooled by the few twitter weirdos following everything American. Most blacks here don’t care for race

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
BLM doesnt exist in the uk. It is only Somalis and Asians that are raising awarenes about this case and no one else. I just wish shukri story continues to be remembered even after inshallah she gets justice panorama needs to do an investigation on this case like they do with countless of other cases.

Trending

Latest posts