Scandinavian Somalis soo gala: Snus

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
you used tobacoo, you need Daqan celis. Subhanallah, even our best are falling for haram.

Has anyone tried CBD Harsj, I heard its halal?
Tobacco even our ancestors used to chew fam and use wallahi billahi but I am not a heavy user and can stop instantly my willpower is also strong

CaliTedesse

VIP
ill probably start snusing when im older and richer, it can substitute worse addictions like food, masturbation, etc.
kkkkkk masturbation and addictions are a killer bro it will rruin your life stop with that xaar ASAP

CaliTedesse

VIP
my nigga after i quit my hair started growing normally bro and i wasnt shaking everytime a woman was near me kkkkkkkkkk

wallahi bro fapping destroys u slowly
kkkkkkkkkk bro everything destroys you if taken too much of just keep shit in moderation

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
kkkk shit looks scary fam give me something more natural kkkk

Bro it's so good people are literally dying for it!

"Desomorphine, known by the street name krokodil, is an opioid derivative of codeine. Like heroin and other opioids, it has a sedative and analgesic effect and is highly addictive. Those who inject these caustic agents into their veins can develop extreme skin ulcerations, infections, and gangrene -- a discolored (green, grey, black) scale-like skin that resembles a crocodile, hence the street name “krokodil". Krokodil is also called “Russian Magic”, referring to its short duration of opioid intoxication (euphoria)."

CaliTedesse

VIP
Do these brands look familiar to you guys?
upload_2020-2-8_21-38-9.png

CaliTedesse

VIP
Bro it's so good people are literally dying for it!

"Desomorphine, known by the street name krokodil, is an opioid derivative of codeine. Like heroin and other opioids, it has a sedative and analgesic effect and is highly addictive. Those who inject these caustic agents into their veins can develop extreme skin ulcerations, infections, and gangrene -- a discolored (green, grey, black) scale-like skin that resembles a crocodile, hence the street name “krokodil". Krokodil is also called “Russian Magic”, referring to its short duration of opioid intoxication (euphoria)."
Shit is wild fam I ain't touching that stuff kkkkk

Trending

Latest posts