Savage slaining in Hargaysa three Sool man killed by son of Somaliland Commander killed at battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget the cracks appeared under Silanyo. Truth be told Sland was at its best under Dahir Riyaale Kahin the good days but dumb Idoors didn't know what was best for them and use to complain about Riyaale.

rayaale-kaahin.jpg
My dad says the same thing to me.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Don't forget the cracks appeared under Silanyo. Truth be told Sland was at its best under Dahir Riyaale Kahin the good days but dumb Idoors didn't know what was best for them and use to complain about Riyaale.

rayaale-kaahin.jpg

The good thing about Riyaale was he didn't get involved in tribal disputes like Silaanyo and just let the communities fight it out.

Ceelbardale clashes happened under his watch and he didn't even support his own clan in the slightest. Compare that with Sillanyo and now Ina Kahin who funded their tribal miltias and bailed out their clan using SL army in Kalshaale.

Caaqil Axmed Aar murdered in Hargaysa when a car rammed into to him. The other man with him of the same clan but different subclan is in a coma.

The attack came as a revenge for killed Colonel Mohamed Daud a Commander of a Somaliland battalion killed on Tuesday near Tukaraq.

32819572_2060036897569667_5580882651906048000_n.jpg

Ceel Bardaale and kalshaale were two totally different kind of scenarios. The Gudabirsi who are calm people and mostly loyal to somaliland where ambushed by your clan and tani lost his job then, because they said he sided with his told what are you talking about.

Cumar

VIP
Ceel Bardaale and kalshaale were two totally different kind of scenarios. The Gudabirsi who are calm people and mostly loyal to somaliland where ambushed by your clan and tani lost his job then, because they said he sided with his told what are you talking about.

You don't know what you are talking about. I bet you couldn't even point to Ceelbardaale on a map.

And don't talk to me about Gadabursi when my subclan is literally called Bah Gadabursi and I had relatives on both sides of the clashes. Our beef doesn't concern you at all.

I suggest you stay in your lane kid, the only reason I talk about Kalshaale at all is because it was mostly JB boys who were called into save your people from being wiped off the face of the earth by @Starscream's folks. :manny:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You don't know what you are talking about. I bet you couldn't even point to Ceelbardaale on a map.

And don't talk to me about Gadabursi when my subclan is literally called Bah Gadabursi and I had relatives on both sides of the clashes. Our beef doesn't concern you at all.

I suggest you stay in your lane kid, the only reason I talk about Kalshaale at all is because it was mostly JB boys who were called into save your people from being wiped off the face of the earth by @Starscream's folks. :manny:
it was reer cayn that karbashed hj in kashaale 2011, @Starscream is reer Sool

it was reer cayn that karbashed hj in kashaale 2011, @Starscream is reer Sool

LOL HJ, not even whole Solomodow, but it was either Hassan abdille or Abokor Abdille, as i don't know much about Solomodow.

And if you don't know them:

-Muuse Sh Isxaaq.

Jibriil Muuse
Abokor Jibriil
Maxamed Abokor
Nuux Maxamed
abdalle Nuux
Abdalle abdule
Abokor or Hassan Abdille - <----------here

Solomodow = Abokor abdile, Hassan Abdille, Xuseen Abdille, Alla magan Abdille, etc

Last edited:

Calm down nayaa, I can talk about what i like. Your emotional bunch ain't , I have always been told reer galbeed are funny bunch and I am starting to see with my own eyes, and everything I said is facts I am not talking out my ass unlike you.

Cumar

VIP
Calm down nayaa, I can talk about what i like. Your emotional bunch ain't , I have always been told reer galbeed are funny bunch and I am starting to see with my own eyes, and everything I said is facts I am not talking out my ass unlike you.

You can talk about what you like. But don't get salty when someone with more knowledge than you checks you on your bullshit.

I bet you don't even know who the main signatories were to the Ceelbardaale Xeer, yet you have the nerve to talk about the clashes like you know something.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
JB are dhedig, I remember back in the day, when Samron killed more of JB in Ceelbardaale, they attacked civilians on the Gabiley road and beheaded, two men and a woman.

Dhedig fooqal dhedig.
You are trying it. What are we getting out of beefing with our neighbours, you must think your clever. You are on damage control now lol. Killing the caaqil of Jaamac siyaad, they are with somaliland you don't get the memo in Gabilay that is some gunnimo. You are on your own whith this on kkk

Both of you are fucking idiots. Just because one JB bullies you on social media doesn't mean we all have the same type of feelings towards our HJ brothers so relax. It's Ramadan, be men and stop acting like your on your periods.

Ceel Bardaale is exclusively inhabited by Reer Xareed sub-clan of Jibril Abokor. Muuse Biixi brought Reer Nuur sub-clan of Gadabursi and Reer Xareed simply karbashed them and kicked them out. Stop twisting history you wasteman and focus on Somaliland.

Both of you are fucking idiots. Just because one JB bullies you on social media doesn't mean we all have the same type of feelings towards our HJ brothers so relax. It's Ramadan, be men and stop acting like your on your periods.

Ceel Bardaale is exclusively inhabited by Reer Xareed sub-clan of Jibril Abokor. Muuse Biixi brought Reer Nuur sub-clan of Gadabursi and Reer Xareed simply karbashed them and kicked them out. Stop twisting history you wasteman and focus on Somaliland.

Indr it's not our dhaqan as Isaaq to kill innocent people who live with us. Waa gunimo.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Indr it's not our dhaqan as Isaaq to kill innocent people who lives with us. Waa gunimo.

The guy was simply emotional. He doesn't represent all Isaaqs so relax.

Every clans have crazy or emotional people that commit the most horrific crimes but that doesn't mean the entire clan deserves to be blamed for it because that's a primitive way to think.

Be smarter sxb. What ever happened to this old man, AUN.

And who are you mr Factz, are you Jibril Abokor as well, I definitely like Hussein Abokor more they are good peeps, what is in the water in Gabiley that makes you lot lose it, and afterwards get scared looool

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
And who are you mr Factz, are you Jibril Abokor as well, I definitely like Hussein Abokor more they are good peeps, what is in the water in Gabiley that makes you lot lose it, and afterwards get scared looool

Wow. So you hate us just because of Cumar? :gucciwhat:

Hussain Abokor look down on many people and you call them good people? :russ:

Jibril Abokor are the least qabilist and most nationalistic people in the country. Many Somalilanders respect us, even HJ's I know praise us.

Nuh Ismail Tani and his forces still control Tukaraq so I don't know what you're talking about us being scared or running away?

Sxb relax, I don't do intra-Isaaq wars. :kodaksmiley:

Bohol

VIP
The good thing about Riyaale was he didn't get involved in tribal disputes like Silaanyo and just let the communities fight it out.

Ceelbardale clashes happened under his watch and he didn't even support his own clan in the slightest. Compare that with Sillanyo and now Ina Kahin who funded their tribal miltias and bailed out their clan using SL army in Kalshaale.

True one could have accused Riyaale of many things but never tribalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending