Savage slaining in Hargaysa three Sool man killed by son of Somaliland Commander killed at battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

AUN

Very messy way of killing someone the guy must've got inspiration from isis attacks or he was too much of a fuley to hold guns and pull triggers

I used to be confused at how the class mates , friends , lovers and general children who grew up with my family in Xamar eventually massacred alot of their kin.Its only now that i understand that clan war induces situations like these.A simple trigger can cause mass warfare.

The Somaliland elites have caused this by invading Tuqaraq, they will reap what they sow.Unfortunently this simply means death , destruction and the perpetuation of corruption.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Some of y'all need better bullshit detectors.

An caaqil from a major subclan is supposedly "killed" and there is still no authoritative source confirming it actually happened.

The only "evidence" is from Somali social media gossip bloggers.

The murder of a traditional Darood elder is not something that can be settled through the payment of blood money. The blood of our leaders is not cheap like that of a goat, whose owners receive blood money when it is run over. We want blood for blood, an eye for an eye like our holy Qu'ran says. Every iddor going to Garowe for a passport must now become a target for immediate retaliatory attacks.

The murder of a traditional Darood elder is not something that can be settled through the payment of blood money. The blood of our leaders is not cheap like that of a goat, whose owners receive blood money when it is run over. We want blood for blood, an eye for an eye like our holy Qu'ran says. Every iddor going to Garowe for a passport must now become a target for immediate retaliatory attacks.
No need for that
:shookgabre:
Somalis should be able to go to any part of Somalia unharmed.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I agree. Kill 'em all. Then we'll see what they'll do in retaliation if they don't retaliate it's fine but if they do we need mass fucking genocide on these Somalidiids in Kenya, Ethiopia, Puntland and even Xamar. Everyone of them will be a target. Let the hunt begin.

I agree. Kill 'em all. Then we'll see what they'll do in retaliation if they don't retaliate it's fine but if they do we need mass fucking genocide on these Somalidiids in Kenya, Ethiopia, Puntland and even Xamar. Everyone of them will be a target. Let the hunt begin.
You probably have relatives you are inadvertently killing...

During the golden days of our illustrious general, his excellency Maxamed Siyad Barre, every prison in Somalia had a large club that was nicknamed Madah Garaa’ii Isaakah. Whenever these colonial lackeys misbehaved, we used to round up a large number of them into the prisons and set them straight with those clubs. It will be a glorious day when we can drag the likes of @Cumar into such a prison again and teach him a lesson. He is here actively denying that this horrendous crime took place.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
During the golden days of our illustrious general, his excellency Maxamed Siyad Barre, every prison in Somalia had a large club that was nicknamed Madah Garaa’ii Isaakah. Whenever these colonial lackeys misbehaved, we used to round up a large number of them into the prisons and set them straight with those clubs. It will be a glorious day when we can drag the likes of @Cumar into such a prison again and teach him a lesson. He is here actively denying that this horrendous crime took place.

I am not denying anything. I just don't think Dahir Alaslow is a reputable source. :manny:

Maybe wait for independent confirmation that this atrocity actually happened before you start calling for revenge attacks.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
If Jeegaanland don't behead that sneaky and his whole fucking family we'll hunt them down in every corner of the globe.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
استغفر الله العظيم
اللهم انى صائم
Waa is iloobay :jcoleno:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN

Once these revenge killings start, its very hard to put an end to it. 99% of the time, the victims had nothing to do with the problem but are only guilty by association.

Very sad

The killing of an Caaqil from a major sub-clan would be top news in all Somaliland media

Not a whisper or a peak of anything having happened. I am currently at Hargeysa hospital - I've asked around - Nada.

Until we have concrete proof - A news conference by the Jaamac Siyaad condeming the action would suffice - I am taking this with a pinch of salt, make that a tablespoon :ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.