Savage slaining in Hargaysa three Sool man killed by son of Somaliland Commander killed at battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somaliland must capture that guy. This will be a bold move for Muuse Biixi and start a revolt from within if the clan perceives it as an injustice.

Regardless if the guy's father died for Somaliland his son is a murderer.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Somaliland must capture that guy. This will be a bold move for Muuse Biixi and start a revolt from within if the clan perceives it as an injustice.

Regardless if the guy's father died for Somaliland his son is a murderer.

Yes. If this is true, he should be jailed put to trial. We don't stand for this type of moryaanism in Somaliland at all.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
If this true then it sparks even more to the fire.

Reer Sool are gonna side with PL I predict.

Overall that's a weak move wallahi.

even hutus have the courtesy of meeting you in the battlefield if they feel some typa way.

What a move wallahi

These gabiley boys are full of estrogen this is why he lashed out like a on her periods

Now we gonna have to wait and see what happens. This nacas has just put a lot of lives at risk

Cumar

VIP
@Saahid Qamaan Since you are claiming an Caaqil of Jamaac Siyaad was killed in Hargeisa.

We will see if you are telling the truth or not in mere hours. That should be on every single Somali media station.

MJ are known for this type of shit stop lying. Back in the day when there was rumour of a MJ girl that got raped by the Cisse Musse Vice President you lot did the same shit in Bosaso killed an HJ or HY guy that nothing to do with it.

Cumar

VIP
That idiot with a single move proved that Dhulbahante are not safe in Somaliland by his savage attack.

I will say this once and I won't repeat it again.

One of the biggest Hotels in Hargeisa is owned by a Puntlander.

For the kids on here who are going to use this event (if true) to take potshots at Isaaq calling them savages, I tell you that your uncle's property wasn't so much as touched after tuesday's events in Tuqarak.

You are right, burning grandmothers alive is much more noble:bell:

Sxb this shit is gunimo to the max, the guys dad was a soldier wtf was he expecting? War is war these emotional guys from gabiley farms should leave the fighting to the desert bedouins

And 3? He took out 3 guys? That's -2 that need to be taken from your clan sxb life is tough hopefully the harti folk can distinguish between gabiley boys and other Isaaqs.

And under Islam this guy should be executed to go meet his Maker with his father, niggas out here catching bodies in Ramadan :drakewtf:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Ahmed Bulale Aar's son should avenge his father and do the same. Kidnap 6 SM and literally crucify them as tit for tat move. Vengeance for justice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts