Savage slaining in Hargaysa three Sool man killed by son of Somaliland Commander killed at battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Sxb this shit is gunimo to the max, the guys dad was a soldier wtf was he expecting? War is war these emotional guys from gabiley farms should leave the fighting to the desert bedouins

Majority of the SL army is Gabiley and Awdal folks now. They are all on the front lines.

Besides, @Saahid Qamaan has been known to spread fake news on here before, If he is telling the truth, he should produce something concrete like news report.

I haven't seen anything on Universal TV, HornCable etc so it is fake news till he produces actual proof and not tweets + gossip.

Cumar

VIP
Cumar now it's Isaag. Nigga this is the mighty Jibril Abokor

Lol, your folk will be the first they turn on if this turns out to be true.

You really think they're gonna trek all the way to Gabiley to grab a JB.

I suggest you play your position.

Lol, your folk will be the first they turn on if this turns out to be true.

You really think they're gonna trek all the way to Gabiley to grab a JB.

I suggest you play your position.
Looool nigga there is a lot of your boys on the front lines, look at the fulaynimo coming out you. We ain't worried about nothing. Look at Cumar asking Habar Jeclo help us looool

Cumar

VIP
Looool nigga there is a lot of your boys on the front lines, look at the fulaynimo coming out you. We ain't worried about nothing. Look at Cumar asking Habar Jeclo help us looool

Asking for help? Nigga you're the one who borders these people YET I make up the majority of the front line at Tukoraq on the SL side.

If that isn't cowardice, then I don't know what is. Reer Gabiley aren't the ones who have SL army on speed-dial like your folks. :gucciwhat:

Cumar

VIP
@Saahid Qamaan until you post source from reputable Somali media organization, like Universal TV, HornCable, Somali Cable etc this is fake news.

Senseless fighting during ramadan. I pray to allah this ramadan that he lift the curse from these ppl so that for our sake the land may see peace. "Ya allah please do not make me a refugee in a foreign land for the rest of my life and help these ppl to see sense" all who care about their country repeat this prayer on the night of qadr.

:rejoice:

JB are dhedig, I remember back in the day, when Samron killed more of JB in Ceelbardaale, they attacked civilians on the Gabiley road and beheaded, two men and a woman.

Dhedig fooqal dhedig.

Asking for help? Nigga you're the one who borders these people YET I make up the majority of the front line at Tukoraq on the SL side.

If that isn't cowardice, then I don't know what is.
You are trying it. What are we getting out of beefing with our neighbours, you must think your clever. You are on damage control now lol. Killing the caaqil of Jaamac siyaad, they are with somaliland you don't get the memo in Gabilay that is some gunnimo. You are on your own whith this on kkk

Cumar

VIP
JB are dhedig, I remember back in the day, when Samron killed more of JB in Ceelbardaale, they attacked civilians on the Gabiley road and beheaded, two men and a woman.

Dhedig fooqal dhedig.

You are trying it. What are we getting out of beefing with our neighbours, you must think your clever. You are on damage control now lol. Killing the caaqil of Jaamac siyaad, they are with somaliland you don't get the memo in Gabilay that is some gunnimo. You are on your own whith this on kkk

Another day and I would have karbaashed you both (I started to but deleted my post) but I will be the bigger man today since it's Ramadan. :kanyeshrug:

Tag me in 30 days if you're both still feeling some type of way and we can go 40+ pages again.

The murdered Jaamac Siyaad Caaqil Ahmed Aar Buraale a car ploughed into him with one in coma and another injured. All three of the same clan. It was a revenge cowardly murder for the Somaliland commander from Gabiley killed last tuesday at the battlefield.

32880565_10215312469020724_9094034864876814336_o.jpg

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
AUN to the old man, but he should have known that Hargeisa is no place for a Darod.

I was just watching a video of Cali Khalid saying Somaliland is best for Khatumo! When was the last time a Dhulbahante elder was run over in Puntland?

:susp::drakewtf:

Kkkkkkk watching this guy on live he said 1 dhulo = 100 jeegans

He said he will contact ina iley personally to send liyuu boolis to jeegan deegans

Audhubillah look at what that idiot has caused in Ramadan

AUN to the Caaqil, Somaliland is imploding within, Bohol must be laughing all the way to the bank. Ina Bihi and Ina Kaahin are labo jaahilin trying to lead the blind.

Kkkkkkk watching this guy on live he said 1 dhulo = 100 jeegans

He said he will contact ina iley personally to send liyuu boolis to jeegan deegans

Audhubillah look at what that idiot has caused in Ramadan
Lol threats from dhulos are not taken seriously, The Sacad Muse will give them some money and they will forget about it ( I think). There must have been more than 1 person how would the driver know who is what qabil.

Cumar

VIP
AUN to the old man, but he should have known that Hargeisa is no place for a Darod.

I was just watching a video of Cali Khalid saying Somaliland is best for Khatumo! When was the last time a Dhulbahante elder was run over in Puntland?

:susp::drakewtf:

Thousands of Darood live in Hargeisa in peace for work and business and will continue to do so.

If this incident is true, he will be handed over and the blood money will be paid, you can be sure of that.

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
AUN to the Caaqil, Somaliland is imploding within, Bohol must be laughing all the way to the bank. Ina Bihi and Ina Kaahin are labo jaahilin trying to lead the blind.

Don't forget the cracks appeared under Silanyo. Truth be told Sland was at its best under Dahir Riyaale Kahin the good days but dumb Idoors didn't know what was best for them and use to complain about Riyaale.

rayaale-kaahin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts