Saredo Appreciation Thread

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Wdym I shot my shot and I missed. I can still appreciate her even if she rejects me lol
A little advice for you lil man no matter what women tell you they don’t like the one that follows them around, appreciating them at every turn, you ain’t her husband, play it cool waarya :hillarybiz:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
A little advice for you lil man no matter what women tell you they don’t like the one that follows them around, appreciating them at every turn, you ain’t her husband, play it cool waarya :hillarybiz:
Advice : Leave them waiting, best between 1-3 Years. They will come running!

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I have yet to dm her lol. I thought this was kind of a joke the whole internet love thing but I'm raking in likes at the same time, I'm not as naive as you think.
:samwelcome:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Advice : Leave them waiting, best between 1-3 Years. They will come running!
Yeah that’s not a good idea, that’s not playing hard to get that’s plain not interested and she will move on to the next.

From what I've gathered while lurking around @Saredo seems to be a well rounded female mashallah. Proud of her culture and deen. Also she's not afraid of standing up for us faaraxs when things get heated lol. This is why i say that somali women are queens wallahi. Even though that they may insults us from time to time they truly love us from the bottom of their hearts.

From what I've gathered while lurking around @Saredo seems to be a well rounded female mashallah. Proud of her culture and deen. Also she's not afraid of standing up for us faaraxs when things get heated lol. This is why i say that somali women are queens wallahi. Even though that they may insults us from time to time they truly love us from the bottom of their hearts.
whart about me hehehe :drakekidding::yacadiim::cosbyhmm:

Why am I not appreciated?

The past year I've only been acknowledged by a few male users on the sport section but no one from the general section.

Do I need a vagina?

5k posts and no one appreciated or acknowledged my online presence. I swear you guys are sexist and that's fucking ignorant.

If people like you it means u su.ck. Take it as arule. Tacit approval is one of the shytiest thing that sheeple do.