Saredo Appreciation Thread

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Well not much to explain here ladies and gents. This goes out to SSPOT's loveliest french xalimo @Saredo! A nice, kind and witty person. I did try my luck and fail, but what made me shoot my shot was seeing a lovely respectful xalimo. Take some time out of your day let's appreciate Saredo. :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why am I not appreciated?

The past year I've only been acknowledged by a few male users on the sport section but no one from the general section.

Do I need a vagina?

5k posts and no one appreciated or acknowledged my online presence. I swear you guys are sexist and that's fucking ignorant.

Last edited:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP

The past year I've only been acknowledged by a few male users on the sport section,why no one from general section?

Do i need a vagina or something?

5k posts and no one appreciated or acknowledge my presence. I swear you guys are sexist and that's fucking ignorant.
Get a profile picture so you stand out more lol. Green ? doesn't help your visibility

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
So you don't read the posts of users without profile picture?
No but it's harder to remember when there isn't a picture beside the profile. I'll be honest I barely recognized you despite seeing you pretty often

psyche

To each their own
Why should we appreciate someone for simply existing?

I never understood why people like to gas individual up for no reason.

But hey, power to the people.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Ofc you don't recognize me, I am a male user and not a woman.
Out of the recent appreciation threads I looked at Calaf, AstorecalledKmart, P@St0 all are guys and got appreciation threads. Get your salty ass outta here
giphy.gif

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

The past year I've only been acknowledged by a few male users on the sport section but no one from general section.

Do I need a vagina or something?

5k posts and no one appreciated or acknowledge my online presence. I swear you guys are sexist and that's fucking ignorant.
:dead:

This comment could be a great post. What sspot users are known for.
Dont you think @Samaalic Era ?
And include your small circle jerking group which is extremely hard for an outsider like me to penetrate?

Please don't create that thread, I am always saddened whenever a user with 500 post somehow makes it to the list while I am excluded despite having 5k posts from the past 3 years.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
And include your small circle jerking group which is extremely hard for an outsider like me to penetrate?

Please don't create that thread, I am always saddened whenever a user with 500 post somehow makes it to the list while I am excluded despite having 5k posts from the past 3 years.
Let it all out, let the anger flow over you like a stream. Breathe in, exhale out.

Haaye bro, make your proflie open so i can see what you have commented.

psyche

To each their own

Preach brother

Trending

Latest posts