Saredo Appreciation Thread

relaxing with her feet on the table and red nail polish on her beautiful toes . like that bad see is.
Wow i really need to get laid ASAP
It didnt even take me 10 seconds after commenting to regret it.
Something is wrong with me wallahi.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
May France burn and may it's disgusting crude desecration of Latin called "French" be wiped out. Amiin.
Why am I not appreciated?

The past year I've only been acknowledged by a few male users on the sport section but no one from the general section.

Do I need a vagina?

5k posts and no one appreciated or acknowledged my online presence. I swear you guys are sexist and that's fucking ignorant.

And include your small circle jerking group which is extremely hard for an outsider like me to penetrate?

Please don't create that thread, I am always saddened whenever a user with 500 post somehow makes it to the list while I am excluded despite having 5k posts from the past 3 years.
Me too brother, me too. You have the small cliquest, the heavyweights of sspot and then the loud popular users.

Then there's us :mjcry:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
May France burn and may it's disgusting crude desecration of Latin called "French" be wiped out. Amiin.

Me too brother, me too. You have the small cliquest, the heavyweights of sspot and then the loud popular users.

Then there's us :mjcry:
Says the man living on the forever damp disgusting island known as Great Britain

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
@Saredo

I-heart-you.gif

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Saredo. Mon ami somali. Drôle et Joker. Gentil mais amusant. La lecture de vos messages m'amuse tout en ayant une inférence plus profonde

Continua a pubblicare e sii forte. Spero che ti piaccia il resto dell'anno.

I wish you a blessed and a happy new year, (Forgive the Italian, my french is not the best)

Enjoy, and keep spreading Happiness,
@Calaf

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Saredo,
Une inférence plus profonde, oui. Contrairement à certaines affiches de merde, vous avez un sens derrière chaque mot.

De plus, mon français est très très poussiéreux, la dernière fois que je l'ai utilisé il y a 3 ans à Djibouti

Je pense que certains mots sont mélangés avec l'italien, alors pardonnez-moi ma chère sœur somaline

Amori e da ,
@Calaf

@Saredo,
Une inférence plus profonde, oui. Contrairement à certaines affiches de merde, vous avez un sens derrière chaque mot.

De plus, mon français est très très poussiéreux, la dernière fois que je l'ai utilisé il y a 3 ans à Djibouti

Je pense que certains mots sont mélangés avec l'italien, alors pardonnez-moi ma chère sœur somaline

Amori e da ,
@Calaf

Your French is really not that bad. If you didn’t use google translate of course . Well done

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Your French is really not that bad. If you didn’t use google translate of course . Well done
Thank you. And of cause not. Google translate is the most crappiest thing ever. Numbers gives you sentences. SO rubbish!

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Why am I not appreciated?

The past year I've only been acknowledged by a few male users on the sport section but no one from the general section.

Do I need a vagina?

5k posts and no one appreciated or acknowledged my online presence. I swear you guys are sexist and that's fucking ignorant.
Sxb its not about the quantity of the posts you gotta say shit that will make niggas go crazy you aren't controversial enough :ulyin: