Sanaag election results

I was being sarcastic due to your comical post.

Red line is id00r Ceerigaabo district

Green line is areas that use to be part of Ceerigaabo district but now come under Badhan district
View attachment 194571
But somehow you lot are majority :russ:

look how empty ur ends are barely any tuulos and you calling me delusional. Either bring some facts to back ur claim or nize up kid.
That biased idoor created map doesn’t have Awrboogays or Jidali titled yet you wanna clown us for not having many settlements you fucking dameer :mjlol:

You need to lay off whatever you are drinking.

Sanaag is majority Isaaq, this is a fact of life that your people back home have always accepted, but somehow deluded diaspora continue to spew lies.

Throughout the 1960s, Sanaag had 5 Parliament MPs, 3 of them Isaaq (2HJ, 1HY) and two were Warsangali. Dhulbahante had zero MPs.

In terms of government Ministers Isaaq always got the ministership of Sanaag, Michael Mariamo was an MP as well as a government minister, he was Isaaq HJ.

In the 1961 referendum, Ceerigaabo voted against the constitution like all other Isaaq deegaans, this is despite the largest Isaaq party SNL boycotting the election.

:westbrookswag:
MP kaga waas we’ve always got slighted by the FGS of Somalia all I know is Karaash got ciidin in Sanaag in 2021 yet supposedly we’re minorities and beesha Naleye Ahmed smoked SNM HY by the 100s at the peak of the civil war :axvmm9o:

MP kaga waas we’ve always got slighted by the FGS of Somalia all I know is Karaash got ciidin in Sanaag in 2021 yet supposedly we’re minorities and beesha Naleye Ahmed smoked SNM HY by the 100s at the peak of the civil war :axvmm9o:
Naley Axmed and Dhulbahante as whole called for cease fire when most of Sanaag and Sool were taken by SNM and feard of revenge massacres and called for peace conference :axvmm9o:

Capture5.PNG

Elections proved who the majority is in Sanaag.

Sanaag Parliamentary MPs:

HJ 7 MPs
HY 4 MPs:mjlol:

Sanaag district councillors:

HJ 19 councillors
HY 9 councillors :hemad:

Biciide completely dominated that Sanaag vote.

:westbrookswag:
The number of MPs are vary widely because HJ seems more organized then HY but HY and HJ in sanaag have exactly similar votes both 28k voters so how can you say HJ is larger in sanaag than HY if they have same electoral votes.

The number of MPs are vary widely because HJ seems more organized then HY but HY and HJ in sanaag have exactly similar votes both 28k voters so how can you say HJ is larger in sanaag than HY if they have same electoral votes.

This is not about the number of MPs alone, HJ completely dominated the council elections too.

Whenever there was an election in Sanaag, and HJ had a candidate running, their candidate won:

In the 1960s HJ got 2 MPs in Sanaag and HY got only 1.
In 2005 HJ supported Kulmiye won Sanaag and HY supported UDUB lost.
In 2010 HJ supported Kulmiye won in Sanaag and HY supported UDUB lost.
In 2012 HJ supported Kulmiye won in Sanaag and HY supported Wadani came second.

Even the smaller parties in 2012, the HJ Rays party received 17.4% in Sanaag while HY Umada received 14.76%.

HJ have always politically dominated Sanaag.

Ncaala aabha waas Sanaag is majority Reer Sheekh Isaxaq with biggest being HY warsangeli are tiny sub clan of darood that numbered in 20,000 during the British era while their largest city Las qorey is 50k
5FB2A705-F780-4707-BAC7-4A2834DE9A16.jpeg

Don’t cry , no such thing as isaaq. Warsangeli are majority followed by HY no **** is in sanaag except in ceel afweyn the least populated district which ur minority under me

Is that all you can come up with. HY/Warsengali :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:
It has been proven time and time again Biciide is way larger than HY in Sanaag. Numbers don't lie.
Porcus boy, tell us how ur more than us when ur district MPs s the least populated which is shared 60/40 with us??

@DalsanJubiland actually I was being generous in the other post.

Sanaag is 3 districts
Badhan district(Darood): 44 Towns
Las qoray District(Darood towns):25
Ceelafweyn district(Isaaq): 90 Towns
Ceerigabo district(Isaaq): 100+ towns
Ceelafweyn district alone has 1/3 more population than all darood in Sanaag. Sanaag is 80% isaaq /20% darood
View attachment 194558
View attachment 194559
View attachment 194560
I don’t know if a low iq caghdheer like you can comprehend this
Gabiley victim of Tuke, u don’t know anything about sanaag. Their is no such thing as isaaq there HY rule supreme.

Ceerigabo is shared with our Harti friends, ceel afweyn is majority us with btw this is the least populated district while Badhan district is exclusive to Warsan which is the most populated district. Don’t twerk again
602E89BF-81ED-4F4A-A077-249C06F2ACC8.jpeg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Gabiley victim of Tuke, u don’t know anything about sanaag. Their is no such thing as isaaq there HY rule supreme.

Ceerigabo is shared with our Harti friends, ceel afweyn is majority us with Porcus minority btw this is the least populated district while Badhan district is exclusive to Warsan which is the most populated district. Don’t twerk for porcus again View attachment 194635
Sxb pls don’t quote again you got caught in lie and made a fool of your self mixing up HY subclans you have lost credibility long ago. Wallahi I can’t take you seriously you sheegato :mjlol:

Sxb pls don’t quote again you got caught in lie and made a fool of your self mixing up HY subclans you have lost credibility long ago. Wallahi I can’t take you seriously you sheegato :mjlol:
Son of Tuke, don’t ever in ur life interfere and twerk for porcus bc of ur cuqdad for Garxajis. Or else ur ayeeyos bones will be plastered all over this website :icon eek::icon lol:

This is not about the number of MPs alone, HJ completely dominated the council elections too.

Whenever there was an election in Sanaag, and HJ had a candidate running, their candidate won:

In the 1960s HJ got 2 MPs in Sanaag and HY got only 1.
In 2005 HJ supported Kulmiye won Sanaag and HY supported UDUB lost.
In 2010 HJ supported Kulmiye won in Sanaag and HY supported UDUB lost.
In 2012 HJ supported Kulmiye won in Sanaag and HY supported Wadani came second.

Even the smaller parties in 2012, the HJ Rays party received 17.4% in Sanaag while HY Umada received 14.76%.

HJ have always politically dominated Sanaag.
Sxb you seem to have no clue as to what youre taking about, the election of the local council is not a good measure to guess who is dominant in somewhere or another because the numbers allocated to the different districts is not proportional to their population but rather arbitrarily distributed, see how small districts like oodwayne has 11 local seats while burco and hargeisa have only 15 and 17 respectively.

I would rather use the number of voters for the MP seats to know who is dominating who because the entire gobol is competing for 12 MP and irrespective of which tuulo the voter resides, all the votes will come together in a single place and that is where u know who is the majority and in this case I mean sanag both HY and HJ got the same votes so need to resort to gaslighting but just embrace the fact sxb and leave it:westbrookswag:

Sxb you seem to have no clue as to what youre taking about, the election of the local council is not a good measure to guess who is dominant in somewhere or another because the numbers allocated to the different districts is not proportional to their population but rather arbitrarily distributed, see how small districts like oodwayne has 11 local seats while burco and hargeisa have only 15 and 17 respectively.

I would rather use the number of voters for the MP seats to know who is dominating who because the entire gobol is competing for 12 MP and irrespective of which tuulo the voter resides, all the votes will come together in a single place and that is where u know who is the majority and in this case I mean sanag both HY and HJ got the same votes so need to resort to gaslighting but just embrace the fact sxb and leave it:westbrookswag:

You did not get councillors in Sanaag because the bulk of Sanaag HY live in Ceerigaabo district. HJ live in Ceel Afweyen district, Garadag district as well as sharing Ceerigaabo district with you.

About MPs, as I said, even in the 1960s HJ had 2 MPs in Sanaag and HY had only one.

Trending

Latest posts