Sanaag election results

We are already a sizeable minority is deserted west Sanaag. We are also exclusive in East Sanaag and have the highest population.

an MJ guy once said the same thing and this was my reply.

Sanaag.JPG

@Cirka I told these boys the truth last year and they all laughed. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

View attachment 194553

Maybe at the time they could lie about it, but now that we have the numbers they have no excuses.

The largest number of votes overall
The MP with the highest individual vote
The ovrwhelming majority of MPs
The overwhelming majority of councillors

No matter how you look at it, Sanaag's largest community is HJ.

As you said, even in the 1960s, HJ had majority of MPs and government ministers from Sanaag.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@DalsanJubiland actually I was being generous in the other post.

Sanaag is 3 districts
Badhan district(Darood): 44 Towns
Las qoray District(Darood towns):25
Ceelafweyn district(Isaaq): 90 Towns
Ceerigabo district(Isaaq): 100+ towns
Ceelafweyn district alone has 1/3 more population than all darood in Sanaag. Sanaag is 80% isaaq /20% darood
288ABF4B-EF1E-402F-824D-A8C650CF2490.jpeg

D3219CC8-5AB3-48E4-9121-658CD0150402.jpeg

055A428D-CB73-4C7B-9527-3754855295CB.jpeg

I don’t know if a low iq caghdheer like you can comprehend this

@DalsanJubiland actually I was being generous in the other post.

Sanaag is 3 districts
Badhan district(Darood): 44 Towns
Las qoray District(Darood towns):25
Ceelafweyn district(Isaaq): 90 Towns
Ceerigabo district(Isaaq): 100+ towns
Ceelafweyn district alone has 1/3 more population than all darood in Sanaag. Sanaag is 80% isaaq /20% darood
View attachment 194558
View attachment 194559
View attachment 194560
I don’t know if a low iq caghdheer like you can comprehend this
How is ceerigabo district 100% Isaaq? Do you guys even know the towns in ceerigabo district?It’s majority Nalayeh Ahmed. The only distict Isaaq are a majority is in Celf Afweyne and that distict is by far the lowest by population. No where near Badhan/ las qoray/ ceerigabo distict.

Anyone that believes any sub clan is more than Warsangeli is downright bias and delusional.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
How is ceerigabo district 100% Isaaq? Do you guys even know the towns in ceerigabo district?It’s majority Nalayeh Ahmed. The only distict Isaaq are a majority is in Celf Afweyne and that distict is by far the lowest by population. No where near Badhan/ las qoray/ ceerigabo distict.

Anyone that believes any sub clan is more than Warsangeli is downright bias and delusional.
Oh boy
tenor.gif

you know what u farastini are majority brother in sanaag if that makes you feel any better

Oh boy
tenor.gif

you know what u farastini are majority brother in sanaag if that makes you feel any better
Reading is key. I never said we’re the majority in Sanaag. That goes to Warsangeli, I only mentioned Ceerigabo distict for us.

Name the towns in ceerigabo district your ppl reside. No Harti takes the time to refute your nonsense since we know the reality but sometimes you need a check.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Reading is key. I never said we’re the majority in Sanaag. That goes to Warsangeli, I only mentioned Ceerigabo distict for us.

Name the towns in ceerigabo district your ppl reside in silly id00r. No Harti takes the time to refute your nonsense since we know the reality but sometimes you need a check.
I was being sarcastic due to your comical post.

Red line is id00r Ceerigaabo district

Green line is areas that use to be part of Ceerigaabo district but now come under Badhan district
DBA18C8C-E409-4D89-9704-2D966E7957C4.png

But somehow you lot are majority :russ:

look how empty ur ends are barely any tuulos and you calling me delusional. Either bring some facts to back ur claim or nize up kid.

Green line is areas that use to be part of Ceerigaabo district but now come under Badhan district
View attachment 194571

look how empty ur ends are barely any tuulos and you calling me delusional. Either bring some facts to back ur claim or nize up kid.
This is how I know you don’t know what your talking about. Stop with the fake paint lines. Your so called ends has my towns in it. :drakewtf:

Like wtf is Masagan doing in there?:drakewtf:

The 1st town that is the biggest just outside the city of ceerigabo is inhabited by Nalayeh Ahmed. But continue with your painted lines:nvjpqts:

@Dharbash Gaheyle and NA are not bilaa akhlaaq or unpatriotic towards JSL. They know its in their best interest to fly the JSL flag. Im willing to declare that the domesticated Gaheyle are the majority as long as we all understand they have been domesticated to support their JSL flag

View attachment 194571

The map says toogdheer and it has 2 Ceerigaabo

Warsgangali are have been moving to Boosaaso ever since SNM liberated the region. The other clans 2 clans Gaheyle and NA are well behaved and we even invite HA to visit their saint Zubeyr Awal grave under HY protection near Jiidali. Ugaadhyahan are so well behaved they even tolerate unruly HA kids marching through their deegaans on a ziyaar trip to Shiikh Zubeyr. Let them claim majority as long as everyone understands that Sanaag remains pacified because of the the children of SNM

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This is how I know you don’t know what your talking about. Stop with the fake paint lines. Your so called ends has my towns in it. :drakewtf:

The 1st town that is the biggest just outside the city of ceerigabo is inhabited by Nalayeh Ahmed. But continue with your painted lines:nvjpqts:
Sanaag should be the least of ur worries. Eastern sool community should worry about HJ making ground in your lands :win:
1D5FBE59-CFBA-43C8-98F9-8AF4D2BBEA1D.jpeg

You need to lay off whatever you are drinking.

Sanaag is majority Isaaq, this is a fact of life that your people back home have always accepted, but somehow deluded diaspora continue to spew lies.

Throughout the 1960s, Sanaag had 5 Parliament MPs, 3 of them Isaaq (2HJ, 1HY) and two were Warsangali. Dhulbahante had zero MPs.

In terms of government Ministers Isaaq always got the ministership of Sanaag, Michael Mariamo was an MP as well as a government minister, he was Isaaq HJ.

In the 1961 referendum, Ceerigaabo voted against the constitution like all other Isaaq deegaans, this is despite the largest Isaaq party SNL boycotting the election.

:westbrookswag:

We are already a sizeable minority is deserted west Sanaag. We are also exclusive in East Sanaag and have the highest population.
Highest my ass when you're the smallest qabil in the entire somali peninusla remember you guys were 20,000 laangabs in british census of Somaliland
1627152837625.png

Nalayeh Ahmed and Warsans are just a minority in western sanaag as the region is majority Isaaq

Trending