Sanaag elders send the last warning to the NEC

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a way of releasing my aggression, this shorty from gabiley i been dealin with might have to catch my nut in her eye or down her throat. Haven't decided which is more degrading yet. :yacadiim:
But seein as how we don't go about things in a democratic way, she won't really have a say. :mjhaps:

same thing with this habar jeclo bird i met on a datin app. :banderas:

either way, gabdaha kulmiye catchin a ferocious nut. Believe that.:fredo:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Told you guys the concerns were raised before but they ignored it. It is a little too late now.
Better late than never. Do you want war or peace? Im asking you genuine question cause your tune wont even change even if cirro wins it seems.

Bohol

VIP
As a way of releasing my aggression, this shorty from gabiley i been dealin with might have to catch my nut in her eye or down her throat. Haven't decided which is more degrading yet. :yacadiim:
But seein as how we don't go about things in a democratic way, she won't really have a say. :mjhaps:

That is the spirit and they can say viva WADANILAND.:mjhaps:

Lying piece of shit

Insha'Allah you catch aids

:hillarybiz:

Its hard not to be disheartened when you got fellow tribesmen advocating for war even when the result of the elections hasn't been shown yet. Either i really hope this gets fixed soon cause another civil war isn't in our best interest after what our people went through already.

Inshallah it won't come to that. We've had enough war to last a life-time. The warmongers here are being dramatic to say the least.

Its hard not to be disheartened when you got fellow tribesmen advocating for war even when the result of the elections hasn't been shown yet. Either i really hope this gets fixed soon cause another civil war isn't in our best interest after what our people went through already.

It's very sad that some elements are revelling in the situation. Whoever wins, we must make sure that Somaliland doesn't lose.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gambar

VIP
There won’t be any war, it’s all rhetoric.

Status
Not open for further replies.