Sanaag elders send the last warning to the NEC

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bohol you're sounding like a right now. Weren't you saying before that election results were showing wadani winning?

Just wait until the official results come out.

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol you're sounding like a right now. Weren't you saying before that election results were showing wadani winning?

Just wait until the official results come out.

Idiot of course they were winning that is until the fake ballot papers were stuffed in boxes from
Gabiley district which the NEC refused to open and investigate and then WADANI representatives walked out.

But NEC commissioners also have opposition reps? afaik 2 from guurti, 2 from opposition, and 3 appointed by the president?

Papers were printed from UAE via Sagaljet. So there was more papers than actual people that were designed to vote in each district.

So fake ballots, not fake ballot boxes. But now you say again fake boxes?

I asked previously - how can they be added to the mix of ballots?
Each official ballot has to be removed from the ballot book and stamped, so you have a control number for every valid ballot.

Bohol

VIP
But NEC commissioners also have opposition reps? afaik 2 from guurti, 2 from opposition, and 3 appointed by the president?

So fake ballots, not fake ballot boxes. But now you say again fake boxes?

I asked previously - how can they be added to the mix of ballots?
Each official ballot has to be removed from the ballot book and stamped, so you have a control number for every valid ballot.

It seems you have comprehension issue. The fake voting papers were printed from UAE in-cooperation with Sagaljet (a pro Kulmiye
company in Sland). Those papers then were filled by everyone in Gabiley whether unregistered, kids etc and then stuffed the boxes with it.
Do you get it now?

It seems you have comprehension issue. The fake voting papers were printed from UAE in-cooperation with Sagaljet (a pro Kulmiye
company in Sland). Those papers then were filled by everyone in Gabiley whether unregistered, kids etc and then stuffed the boxes with it.
Do you get it now?

Yes. This means the boxes were real, the ballots were wrong.

How do unregistered people get access to the boxes in the polling stations?

My thoughts:

-Statements of the foreign observers need to be taken with a grain of salt. These people have a limited understanding of Somali society and are
prone to manipulation by their handlers. In Kenya, the foreign observers at first claimed Uhuru won in an election free of significant irregularities and only reversed course after the supreme court there ordered a re-vote. This shows how these people are naive and fickle.

-Many factors point to widespread election manipulation by Kulmiye: their insistence on certain ballots from the UAE; photos showing hordes of children and Oromo-looking people voting in their areas; the harassment and physical assault against Wadani observers in multiple locations; the massively inflated votes coming in from SM areas, etc etc.

Folks this election was RIGGED.

Ileen when kulmiye were saying free and fair election, they never told wadanis that kids could also vote, those bastards tricked wadanis :fittytousand:
Election-Day-Activities.jpg

Its sad that degenerates have to take extreme desperate measures in order to stay in power even if it undermines our constitution, values and greater good of the country.

What this farcical of an election showed is that Somaliland is anything but a democracy and is in terrible hands wallahi.

May allah bring upon nothing but misery, pain and suffering to those motherfukkers who are enemies of progress, democracy and who conspire to ruin our nation for their own self-interests. Ameen.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its sad that degenerates have to take extreme desperate measures in order to stay in power even if it undermines our constitution, values and greater good of the country.

What this farcical of an election showed is that Somaliland is anything but a democracy and is in terrible hands wallahi.

May allah bring upon nothing but misery, pain and suffering to those motherfukkers who conspire to ruin our nation for their own self-interests. Ameen.
Somaliland is in better hands if Kulmiye wins

Somaliland is in better hands if Kulmiye wins

says who? :what:

you think i want a crooked motherfukker as president whose party intimidates opposition, participates in electoral fraud and can't accept legitimate, systematic and democratic change? If the kulmiye party felt they had any chance of going head to head against wadani and winning, why do what they did?

its like me going into an exam knowing i didn't study and i'll most likely fail, cheating and end up getting 100% while the person who studied their ass off all week failed. You're telling me you support that?

if you do, then you are an enemy of progress.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
says who? :what:

you think i want a crooked motherfukker as president whose party intimidates opposition, participates in electoral fraud and can't accept legitimate, systematic and democratic change? If the kulmiye party felt they had any chance of going head to head against wadani and winning, why do what they did?

its like me going into an exam knowing i didn't study and i'll most likely fail, cheating and end up getting 100% while the person who studied their ass off all week failed. You're telling me you support that?

if you do, then you are an enemy of progress.

So you would want a president that has anger issues and punch people?

Besides wadani were celebrating 2 days into the election when all the votes werent in you think 700k votes can be counted in 2 days?

If theres anyone who should win its Kulmiye atleast we dont got crazy supporters

I hope Waddani supporters get out of this suicidal mood. SAD!

suicidal?

nacala abaha iyo hooyada wuss. Its motherfukkers like you who endorse and support this kinda shyt. You're an enemy to somaliland. How dare you say people don't have the right to be upset? They voted in a fair election only to be robbed.

Gambar

VIP
My thoughts:

-Statements of the foreign observers need to be taken with a grain of salt. These people have a limited understanding of Somali society and are
prone to manipulation by their handlers. In Kenya, the foreign observers at first claimed Uhuru won in an election free of significant irregularities and only reversed course after the supreme court there ordered a re-vote. This shows how these people are naive and fickle.

-Many factors point to widespread election manipulation by Kulmiye: their insistence on certain ballots from the UAE; photos showing hordes of children and Oromo-looking people voting in their areas; the harassment and physical assault against Wadani observers in multiple locations; the massively inflated votes coming in from SM areas, etc etc.

Folks this election was RIGGED.

z3zrULC

So you would want a president that has anger issues and punch people?

Besides wadani were celebrating 2 days into the election when all the votes werent in you think 700k votes can be counted in 2 days?

If theres anyone who should win its Kulmiye atleast we dont got crazy supporters

i cannot believe what you just wrote. :what:I am talking about a person compromising the integrity of our nation and your comeback is ciiro's temperament and wadani supporters?

so because ciiro fought some dude he's somehow incapable of running the country? Even if that was the case, the population of somaliland still voted for him legitimately. That by definition is one of the core tenants of a democratic country.

suicidal?

nacala abaha iyo hooyada wuss. Its motherfukkers like you who endorse and support this kinda shyt. You're an enemy to somaliland. How dare you say people don't have the right to be upset? They voted in a fair election only to be robbed.
The winner hasn't even been announced yet. How can you say they are being robbed?

Everyone needs to chill. No need to riot before we even know who's the winner.

The winner hasn't even been announced yet. How can you say they are being robbed?

Everyone needs to chill. No need to riot before we even know who's the winner.

merka...bro...if any party participated in activities that compromised our integrity and didn't benefit the greater good of the country, i would be against them. Even if it was wadani and i'm HY.

I am pro somaliland on a macro-scale and always will be....so allow me if i feel some type of way.

waraabe

Your superior
basically wadani cant accept their defeat, every polling station had 3 observers from the 3 parties. secondly wadani's calaacal began long before the campaign even started because they knew they were going to lose

DRACO

VIP
if kulmiye did cheat , they should be punished . one person saying this and other is saying that
Lets just leave it to the Nec & courts, if irro and biixi cant resolve this between themselves .

Status
Not open for further replies.