Sanaag elders send the last warning to the NEC

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no proof kids voted in WADANI areas. All the verified pictures of underage voting are from Gabiley district.

I have seen it in Ahmed Dhagax and a friend saw it in Borama on monday.
Int'l observers did not mention geographic focus, they said it was an issue all over, but not as widespread as before.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
There is no proof kids voted in WADANI areas. All the verified pictures of underage voting are from Gabiley district.

Werent you talking about you had inside information a few days ago that Wadani has won

Bohol

VIP
I have seen it in Ahmed Dhagax and a friend saw it in Borama on monday.
Int'l observers did not mention geographic focus, they said it was an issue all over, but not as widespread as before.

Most happened in Kulmiye areas (it was pre-planned fraud since the kids had the cards for ages).

Bohol

VIP
Werent you talking about you had inside information a few days ago that Wadani has won

Yes they did win legitimately but then Kulmiye invented fake ballot boxes in Hargeisa and Gabiley out of no where. That is one of the reasons WADANI rejected it.

Bohol

VIP
So why didn't the underage votes for wadani get cancelled like the ones in gabiley?

As I said if fraud took place in other areas it would have been noticed as well. It is just most of it happened in Gabiley district which is why it was immediately noticed.

Yes they did win legitimately but then Kulmiye invented fake ballot boxes in Hargeisa and Gabiley out of no where. That is one of the reasons WADANI rejected it.

Can you please explain me how you can get a new ballot box out of nowhere? There is 1 box per polling station, each box has seal + name + number of the PS. How can you possibly "invent fake ballot boxes"??

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

:pachah1:

You really think Wadani won when the real numbers werent even presented

700k votes and it could turn either way yet many Wadani supporters were celebrating early over some fake news

The problem is the NEC is not neutral after they refused to investigate the ballots in question (because Kulmiye refused it).

Forget the NEC, international observers today said the irregularities were not widespread/systematic hence that argument cannot be used to undermine the election.

IMG_20171116_151826.jpg

Inb4 you say that they too have a vested interest in a particular party

waraabe

Your superior
we all knew wadani was going to lose and do this, this was evident when wadani members were threatening civil war if they dont win on several occasions. Bottom line is Somaliland wont be held hostage by wadani and its supporters.

Bohol

VIP
Can you please explain me how you can get a new ballot box out of nowhere? There is 1 box per polling station, each box has seal + name + number of the PS. How can you possibly "invent fake ballot boxes"??

More people voted in Gabiley district than Borama. Keep in mind only 45k took the card. In addition there was a big fraud in West Hargeisa
neighborhoods where the numbers exceeded that of south hargeisa, east hargeisa and south west combined which is impossible.

More people voted in Gabiley district than Borama. Keep in mind only 45k took the card. In addition there was a big fraud in West Hargeisa
neighborhoods where the numbers exceeded that of south hargeisa, east hargeisa and south west combined which is impossible.

This is a new issue and does not answer the question. I of course can't verify any of what you say.

But Fake ballot boxes - how?

The solution is to investigate Gabiley district and west Hargeisa votes which the NEC refused to do under pressure from Kulmiye.

Then Waddani can contest the preliminary result which will be released soon and have the supreme court deal with it.

Or not?

Bohol

VIP
This is a new issue and does not answer the question. I of course can't verify any of what you say.

But Fake ballot boxes - how?

Papers were printed from UAE via Sagaljet. So there was more papers than actual people that were designed to vote in each district.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts