Sanaag elders send the last warning to the NEC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Free and fair election. Accept it

Fair election kulaha kkkk. Do you think people are naive.

5a0da3ab0095f_Gabileydistrict.thumb.jpg.5f95ee921421b91aed4d8b1c2a7dc06d.jpg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Like NEC already cancelled 7 polling stations in gabiley. If wadani wins tomorrow than that would make them look really dumb.

War Deg Deg ah Madaxdhaqameedka Sanaag Oo baaqii Ugu Cuslaa U Diray Komishanka Dorashoyinka..

what are they saying?

PS: I said this in another thread already, but underage voting happened everywhere, also in Waddani strongholds. What exactly is your point? Of course it is an irregularity but it doesn't undermine the integrity of the result (this is also acc. to international observers).

Bohol

VIP
what are they saying?

PS: I said this in another thread already, but underage voting happened everywhere, also in Waddani strongholds. What exactly is your point? Of course it is an irregularity but it doesn't undermine the integrity of the result (this is also acc. to international observers).

The elders said if the fraud is not fixed and investigated they will not accept the results as eastern HY Sanaagians regardless of whatever the NEC says. Those are some of the heavyweight elders in the east.

You are in the wrong, and if you start a crisis, it will be you alone against the whole country. I hope my brothers don't push us into a crisis, when THE WHOLE WORLD has ratified the election.

Bohol

VIP
You are in the wrong, and if you start a crisis, it will be you alone against the whole country. I hope my brothers don't push us into a crisis, when THE WHOLE WORLD has ratified the election.

No one sane will accept wide fraud. Even the westerner observers noted the underage children voting.

The elders said if the fraud is not fixed and investigated they will not accept the results as eastern HY Sanaagians regardless of whatever the NEC says.

Well I hope they follow the legal process that makes contestation of the result possible.

Is this correct?
Preliminary Result to be announced soon, maybe friday to sunday.
Then a 7 day window for any party to challenge the result.
Then a 10 day window for supreme court to investigate and decide on the matter.
So the latest day we have a final result is around December 7. And new leader must take office on December 13 the latest.

No one sane will accept wide fraud. Even the westerner observers noted the underage children voting.

They also noted it was a) less than before; and b) not widespread enough or biased to undermine the integrity. The fact that you have to resort to this issue to claim that the election was a total fraud kind of proves that it was not.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Do people really want to throw 25 years of peace and development away? I highly doubt that. People will protest and have every right to.

Imagine if wadani wins tomorrow than what?:ftw9nwa:

Bohol

VIP
Well I hope they follow the legal process that makes contestation of the result possible.

Is this correct?
Preliminary Result to be announced soon, maybe friday to sunday.
Then a 7 day window for any party to challenge the result.
Then a 10 day window for supreme court to investigate and decide on the matter.
So the latest day we have a final result is around December 7. And new leader must take office on December 13 the latest.

The problem is the NEC is not neutral after they refused to investigate the ballots in question (because Kulmiye refused it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending