Samiya Lerew- An Eritrean who hates ethnic Somalis, has registered a political party.. in Somalia!

Because somehow this Eritrean managed to get Somali nationality, her parents moved to Somalia and lived in Mogadishu. Now, suddenly, she thinks she is an authority on Somalinimo and wants to take political power.

Now, the issue is not her ethnicity but her blatant xenophobia.

I think its both, wallahi you are right we have hit rock bottom :ohlord:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
All I see is a retweet of somali electoral commission. Whats her party's name?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-05-10 at 16.48.50.png
    Screenshot 2020-05-10 at 16.48.50.png
    220.3 KB · Views: 109
Oh I remember this lady, she's crazy. I remember when she claimed Mogadishu barely had Somalis and it was built but other ethnic groups :dead:

Don't take her seriously, she's an absolute nutter.
She once said Mogadishu was 30% Eritrean :pachah1: walle I need to find that tweet

:ohhhdamn:
I am saving them at this moment, here they are:

:ohhhdamn:
I am saving them at this moment, here is one:

She wants to claim we are thieves? When she is trying to steal the Somali identity for her and her Half-White/Half-Habashi children and White husband?

She wants to claim we are thieves? When she is trying to steal the Somali identity for her and her Half-White/Half-Habashi children and White husband?
:damsel:
Abaayo, the goal is to save as many as possible so we can call her out even if she deletes her tweets and then we can use members who are famous on Twitter like: @Al-Burcaawi to spread this info and we can catch this little snake.

Whoever running her twitter account is doing an incredible job. She could become a credible threat wallahi. Archive everything now before she gains any real traction and the twitter account gets scrubbed clean.

Trending

Latest posts