Sam of Somalia is a better Somali parent than most of you would ever ve

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reer Canada too, I know that feel sxb :mjcry:

Lets put the ajanabi component to the side. You can marry whoever you want in reality. Both should have an underlying respect for one another atleast.

Marry outside of the culture and you're setting yourself up for divorce and fucked up kids. "Underlying respect" is a condition for dating. Marriage is more than just a romantic relationship.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Marry outside of the culture and you're setting yourself up for divorce and fucked up kids. "Underlying respect" is a condition for dating. Marriage is more than just a romantic relationship.

Lmao she's marrying out regardless least she could have done is get someone who didn't view her as breeding stock

:russ:

Well I'd disagree some people don't have underlying respect even when married. Example: extramarital affairs, spousal abuse, etc but I see what you mean.

I'm not talking about shit marriages. You may as well tell me about people who get married in las vegas.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
I'm not talking about shit marriages. You may as well tell me about people who get married in las vegas.

Warya how do you know those Vegas marriages aren't ones born of love, trust, and respect? How judgemental

:trumpsmirk:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I'm just saying no need to get defensive she's not your sister :manny:
Nah, she's some white guys breeding stock to get black babies.
These cadaan have no culture so they will try to steal ours like they stole the native americans and the mexicans. You just wait.

Nah, she's some white guys breeding stock to get black babies.
These cadaan have no culture so they will try to steal ours like they stole the native americans and the mexicans. You just wait.

lol @ native american and mexican culture. you're retarded bro.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Yo, let the guy and his family be. This is how u know none of u are true Somalis. Why u insulting a kid all of u s collectively are related to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending