Sam of Somalia is a better Somali parent than most of you would ever ve

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude and his family are living out their sick fetishes at our expense. How do you marry someone who views you as a fucking pet. It's like they got an exotic cat.

I'm so disgusted that some xalimo thought so little of herself to marry this dude. Marrying an ajanabi is taboo enough but one that sees you as merely a means to live out some sick fantasy wtf.

"But by marrying a Somali lady I have managed to give my mother and sister the hopes of a dark skinned baby"

View attachment 40824
OH my days akhas akhas akhas:holeup::holeup::holeup:

This dude and his family are living out their sick fetishes at our expense. How do you marry someone who views you as a fucking pet. It's like they got an exotic cat.

I'm so disgusted that some xalimo thought so little of herself to marry this dude. Marrying an ajanabi is taboo enough but one that sees you as merely a means to live out some sick fantasy wtf.

"But by marrying a Somali lady I have managed to give my mother and sister the hopes of a dark skinned baby"

View attachment 40824

What makes you think he married a Somali woman with ill intentions like fetishes, come on.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
I don't understand, he seems like a good Muslim with nice character. If a xalimo accepts then how is she xoolo?

You have to be kidding me. He married her for some sick cambuulo fever purposes. How can you marry someone who fetishises you? That's disgusting.

Listen Muslim or not marrying someone for that reason is wrong. I'm not some alt-somali but have some respect for yourself.

how you marrying someone who fetishes you

How can you say he "fetishes" over Somali women? Don't you think that's an overstatement, he could simply have found them attractive and as a muslim its not easy to find white muslim women in the uk.

Last edited:
buddy's somali fetish isn't even a drop in the well. you guys are retarded. Somali broads are getting violated out here on a scale you can't even imagine. This dude is just embarrassing himself more than anything.

KREAM

buddy's somali fetish isn't even a drop in the well. you guys are retarded. Somali broads are getting violated out here on a scale you can't even imagine. This dude is just embarrassing himself more than anything.

Still disgusting. It's being normalized wtf. Yaab. Being revolted by this isn't "retarded" you've just normalized the saqajaanimo around you.

If it's Reer UK say no more...we already know.

Still disgusting. It's being normalized wtf. Yaab. Being revolted by this isn't "retarded" you've just normalized the saqajaanimo around you.

If it's Reer UK say no more...we already know.

It bothers me on such a deep, instinctual level. Facts are facts, though. You gotta work with reality.

Reer Canada.

KREAM

It bothers me on such a deep, instinctual level. Facts are facts, though. You gotta work with reality.

Reer Canada.

I'm reer Canada too, I know that feel sxb :mjcry:

Lets put the ajanabi component to the side. You can marry whoever you want in reality. Both should have an underlying respect for one another atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts