Sam of Somalia is a better Somali parent than most of you would ever ve

Status
Not open for further replies.
He teaches Somali for a living. I wouldn't call it an obsession.

We need more people like Sam, since we aren't doing a good job of promoting our language ourselves.
Exactly us somalis suck at promoting ourselves Sam of somalia is officially an honorary somali due to his efforts in spreading the language and culture

Exactly us somalis suck at promoting ourselves Sam of somalia is officially an honorary somali due to his efforts in spreading the language and culture
Why would we wanna teach ajnabiyaal our language. He's not from a somali qabiil so he is ajnabi no matter what.

More exposure for the language the better if more people learn somali it may be a global language one day who knows
:gucciwhat: We souldn't want it to be global we need our dhaqan and luuqad preserved. If foreigners learn our language we will mix with them on a whole different level and our language could be contaminated. The Bantu and Oromo colonization could happen for real:damn:

Last edited:
Lmao I don't know why he's so obsessed with us. It's not like we've got a great reputation. It's like me learning the culture and history of Afghanistan :gucciwhat:

Is that why he is interested in Somali culture and language because his wife is Somali? Is he Muslim too?
Someone in this thread said that he teaches af soomaali for a living.
He's a cadaan with a youtube channel called Sam of Somalia and pretty much all his videos are about Somalis, Somalia or the language.
:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.