Sam of Somalia is a better Somali parent than most of you would ever ve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Somali parent??? Hes cadaan and therefore his child is cadaan :manny:

Just cause your deep in some dark Somali circumcised pussy every night doesn't make you a Somali :birdman:

World

VIP
Imagine having the choice of giving your daughter away to a man from the enemy qabiil or Sam of Somalia...

I make dua that Allah never puts me in this predicament ameen :damedamn:
You’re a looser if you reject a righteous good man from a different qabiil but give your daughter to a non somali. Aren’t you supposed to be a western somali? What enemy does xawaadle even have?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Why is he teaching his English kid somali. The kid isn't somali so it's pointless he really thinks he can easily join into our culture because it's so rich. The moment he married a somali female he made her less somali and is birthing dark english kids.

chosen one

No sleep 2k18
Why is he teaching his English kid somali. The kid isn't somali so it's pointless he really thinks he can easily join into our culture because it's so rich. The moment he married a somali female he made her less somali and is birthing dark english kids.

Hey you little lamagoodle cuck, do you enjoy seeing white men fucking your females and producing ugly half-lamagoodles with them ?

His kids will get slapped if they enter somali lands. They are not fucking somali he should teach them english
Somali parent??? Hes cadaan and therefore his child is cadaan :manny:

Just cause your deep in some dark Somali circumcised pussy every night doesn't make you a Somali :birdman:

I can smell the jealously and insecurity from you guys :lolbron::deadmanny:

White reverts are parasites, leech onto their spouse’s culture under the guise of one ummah lmao idk what self respecting girl would be with such vermin. At least be proud of your heritage or something.

My mother and sister have found black children so adorable for as long as I can remember. Walking through a park in Northampton we once saw an Ethiopian family with two beautiful daughters and my sister turned to me and said: “Can you have kids who look like that, please?, “Even just of a biological level, Penny, No I cannot”. I replied. But by marrying a Somali lady I have managed to give my mother and sister the hopes of a dark skinned baby and that alone allowed me to start the marriage conversations with my liberal, middle class, white, non-Muslim mother with great success.

:faysalwtf:

The definition of a cuck. May as well take the last name of his Somali wife. His kids are going to forget the language once they get older and clearly their mother doesn't give 2 shits about them retaining their dhaqan so why bother. May as well spend that time teaching his kids how to code or something.

World

VIP
I honestly don't give a f*ck who marries who marry, but unless your father is Somali then DON'T BOTHER teaching your children the language since we'll never accept them.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Oh my days:dead::dead::dead::dead::deadrose:

This dude and his family are living out their sick fetishes at our expense. How do you marry someone who views you as a fucking pet. It's like they got an exotic cat.

I'm so disgusted that some xalimo thought so little of herself to marry this dude. Marrying an ajanabi is taboo enough but one that sees you as merely a means to live out some sick fantasy wtf.

"But by marrying a Somali lady I have managed to give my mother and sister the hopes of a dark skinned baby"

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts