Sam of Somalia, a big joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I'm positive it's Hargeisa Yare, not the actual capital. Just look how rocky and dusty it is, Hargeisa is usually straight and beautiful. I don't know, but i know that nigga he shown me these images from Jigjiga telling me he's been to Hargeisa Yare district.

But anyways, it's all cool. :nvjpqts:

Google exposed you man just give up. You went from I've been to Jigjiga and taken the picture myself to someone who went to Jigjiga took the pic.

And you're quote is 100% false because there is no Hargeisa Yare in Jigjiga. All of the neighbourhoods are numbered meaning theyre not named after people or places.

The 10 neighborhoods there are referred to as xaafada 1aad, xaafada 2aad and etc.
Now gfto with your bullshit troll :camby:

or we can ignore them and just like any fad, let it die out.
if it werent for that fake sheik rageh and his apple for mehr story, most of these bullsit claims would've died out. instead we have threds, articles, tweets and comments all over the internet by stupid farahs who would rather peddle this fake story everywhere to attack us and lable us cheap and easy, than to fact check fake sheiks or use common sense.
it isn't rocket science to know that few men/women marrying out doesn't meant shit in the grand scheme of things, but all these lies and slandering of our name will really destroy any respect we might have for you guys.

Faraxs weren't happy with their deteriorating reputation... No, they had to bring us down with them :damedamn:

Don't get too mad. The appropriation of a culture is a sign of a rise in its prestige and a great way to make money. Just look at South Korea and Japan. Kaalaya cadaanyo, I will sell you all the gambars and macawiis you desire just give me your cash.

:dead:

I wanna jump on the etsy bandwagon and sell uunsi and dirac to all the yt women looking to dabble in exotic cultures lmaooo

I gave up when this dude was invited to Somali media as if he has done something groundbreaking and enriching. The fetishization goes both ways.

maestro

Cultural revolution
This over protection is better than none tbh. It would be worse if Somali men didn't care or were happy with them marrying out.

Imagine if you get a population of @Protagonist :ufdup: count your blessings Xalimos

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Who remembers the gingerbreadman from Ummahforums telling people how welcoming Somalis were

:mjkkk:

Always the gingers

:notsureif:

IMG_5352.JPG

He seems to really appreciate and respect Somalis and the Somali culture; maybe you should give him a chance.

With that being said, we should really make the effort marrying within the community for the sake of the children. It is already hard enough for Somalis whose parents come from different clans (i.e. clan politics discussions with extended family for example). I cant imagine how it would be for a half Somali, half whatever. Identity issues, doesnt know where to fit in, confusion, etc.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I am willing to take one for the team, someone tell me this Sam guys ethnicity and I will marry one of his own, let's see how he reacts when I make falafel jokes

In the midst of this all, i found this
img_8638.jpg

Look at the face of that mamo :damn:
she's like :susp:
:damn::damn::damn::damn:

I just thought that was funny. Somali's, men and women, can marry whoever they want. It's our god given right, just as it is for all other human beings. Hell, entire clans claim their heritage from non-somali's, so by the standards of people on here...:ufdup:
Now i've had my fun, i'm gonna go back to being a decent human being :whew:

Status
Not open for further replies.