Sam of Somalia, a big joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I am willing to take one for the team, someone tell me this Sam guys ethnicity and I will marry one of his own, let's see how he reacts when I make falafel jokes
He's white and from Cornwall iirc? Becky with the good hair wouldn't be so bad if you can make your own chicken. Except over there they come in track suits and with female pattern hair loss.

:mindblown:

@Canuck I want whatever type of weed you're on.

Adiga your pro Somali....but female Somalia not male Somalia

You supporting the karbash we getting from these sexually frustrated "say wallahi" females?
:mjcry:

No I don't support marrying out but I want you to see how the world view Somali men due their failure in fixing the country. Until now we could not elect our new president. I am pro Somali but truth must be called.

Sxb this image was done in Jigjiga with my friend who is a photographer known as Yusuf Dahir and yeah they called it Hargeisa yare because it's a striving place just like Hargeisa and on top of that SM mostly live in Hargeisa which is the reason why they are majority in there, so it makes sense since they call it Hargeisa yare.

Here is a report conducted by a the Ethiopian regime.

hargeisa-yare-png.9674

Have some SM pride in you. :yousmart:
That looks like something you just typed up. Sxb how are you gonna claim Jigjiga, you even claimed Qabri Bayax.:ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.