Sam of Somalia, a big joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20161202_201658.png

His videos are always full of comments like this, wth? Also, somehow i cant take him seriously.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
They slander Somali women subliminally as these beings only seeking social status and don't realize in every single comment they essentially say "these women are settling for me". The validity is obviously questionable but then again UK is a disaster. The whole country is a hellhole and one that appears to be falling apart at the seams.

That being said Sam is more or less a joke. He has on occasion stated that Somalis inherit their identity basically through who they f*ck or who is closest to them. Sexually transmitted identity, my nigga. That's what he believes.

Men on this forum have an unhealthy obsession with Sam. Get over it, you are all starting to look so pathetic. I believe that petty comment under the video was made by a farah.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Why do Somali girls always come up with dumb reasons for why they married out or why they wanna marry out?

If you wanna marry out just do so..

Hayeey @waraabe looks like "Somalia" men are not the only guys seeing the
Qualities of isaaq women....REER ROGER converts seeing it too..

Better stop the fadi kudirir go home and kiss your women's feet.
:chrisfreshhah::mjlol::russ::lolbron:

DiricLover

Qalanjo
They slander Somali women subliminally as these beings only seeking social status and don't realize in every single comment they essentially say "these women are settling for me". The validity is obviously questionable but then again UK is a disaster. The whole country is a hellhole and one that appears to be falling apart at the seams.

That being said Sam is more or less a joke. He has on occasion stated that Somalis inherit their identity basically through who they f*ck or who is closest to them. Sexually transmitted identity, my nigga. That's what he believes.
wallah youre obsessed with reer UK. na amaan geli waryaa

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Men on this forum have an unhealthy obsession with Sam. Get over it, you are all starting to look so pathetic.

The only person with an unhealthy obsession is Sam.

Iirc he also boasted his wife's qabil as the strongest and impactful. My people are struggling with the divisiveness of qabil and this overweight slob routinely goffs at the entire thing. His wife is literally a prize to him.

See Roger is mad cool. He's just a regular fellow we memed to death but Sam is a special case. Absolute fanatic this nigga is. At first I thought he was docile and tame, until we did more research and realized this man is not caadi.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Men on this forum have an unhealthy obsession with Sam. Get over it, you are all starting to look so pathetic. I believe that petty comment under the video was made by a farah.
"Sam of Somalia" .....REALLY?

:faysalwtf:
no Somali man is obsessing over this nigga, his fucking name says it all.

Wallahi Reer UK needs to put this guy in his place...

Just because you married a Somali woman doesn't mean your pathetic ass is one of us.

The only person with an unhealthy obsession is Sam.

Iirc he also boasted his wife's qabil as the strongest and impactful. My people are struggling with the divisiveness of qabil and this overweight slob routinely goffs at the entire thing. His wife is literally a prize to him.

See Roger is mad cool. He's just a regular fellow we memed to death but Sam is a special case. Absolute fanatic this nigga is. At first I thought he was docile and tame, until we did more research and realized this man is not caadi.

Did you even watch the full video? He never mentioned his wife's qabil. Try watching the full video.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Did you even watch the full video? He never mentioned his wife's qabil. Try watching the full video.

He did it in the comments. We had full screens. The videos are are a league apart from the drivel he writes back and forth with his following.

This man clearly fetishesizes Somali women and culture and that's like OK?

Bohol

VIP
Seems the few halimos that run after foreigners are ruining halimos image as "easy to attract".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts