Sam of Somalia, a big joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I just don't get why y'all so heated up, we don't live in Somalia so why give a f*ck what girls whose parents are Somali do.

Beautiful women from all cultures congrigated in the city you're from and y'all worrying about what some ugly xalimo s be doing.

That fucker is culturally appropriating our culture. Its disgusting, its one thing to enjoy another culture, but to incorporate it into every aspect of your life is disrespectful. somaliaboo.

I just don't get why y'all so heated up, we don't live in Somalia so why give a f*ck what girls whose parents are Somali do.

Beautiful women from all cultures congrigated in the city you're from and y'all worrying about what some ugly xalimo s be doing.

Are you one of those people who when asked 'where are you from?' you say 'London'. And then when asked 'yeah but where are you from?' you say 'London but my parents are from Somalia?'?

I bet you are.

That fucker is culturally appropriating our culture. Its disgusting, its one thing to enjoy another culture, but to incorporate it into every aspect of your life is disrespectful. somaliaboo.

Don't get too mad. The appropriation of a culture is a sign of a rise in its prestige and a great way to make money. Just look at South Korea and Japan. Kaalaya cadaanyo, I will sell you all the gambars and macawiis you desire just give me your cash.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I condone xalimos getting marrying in mass to ajnabis it's a blessing just look on the bright side more exotic chicks in the future waa illahay mahadiisa ruunte

Clearly it bothers you too sxb or you wouldn't call them ugly.

Anyways, I oppose interracial marriages in general(even if it with decent people), but I oppose it even more when young girls are let down by their fathers who allow them to marry men who'll only bring trouble and stress into their lives. With that said, people have free will and God give them the freedom to choose for a reason, let them exercise.

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
I remember this Somali girl a while back went ham on Sam of Somalia and karbashed the poor dude

.:dzmxmmb::nvjpqts:

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
:cryinglaughsmiley: Walahi i remember when she attacked him on twitter. i picked up my popcorn and :icon e surprised::icon eek::icon e confused:
Shit was funny. I wonder if she would have the same reaction if the guy was a Mathow, :lolbron:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:cryinglaughsmiley: Walahi i remember when she attacked him on twitter. i picked up my popcorn and :icon e surprised::icon eek::icon e confused:
Shit was funny. I wonder if she would have the same reaction if the guy was a Mathow, :lolbron:

She's in Toronto

That explains the hair trigger persona :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts