Salafis and Wahabbis

alien

๐Ÿ“outer space
VIP
I know nothing about "salafi Islam" and can someone break it down for me. And what is Wahabbi. I've been hearing people say that Saudi Arabia is Wahabbi.

I know nothing about "salafi Islam" and can someone break it down for me. And what is Wahabbi. I've been hearing people say that Saudi Arabia is Wahabbi.

Salafism and wahhabism are similar extreme version of islam...they believe that mimicing sahaaba time and jurisprudence Will give you Moore ajar.. Eternal offensive jihaad until qiyaama... They think that modernity has corrupted muslim because we were colonized by gaal.. Stay away from them because they In ite violence๐Ÿ™„

alien

๐Ÿ“outer space
VIP
Salafism and wahhabism are similar extreme version of islam...they believe that mimicing sahaaba time and jurisprudence Will give you Moore ajar.. Eternal offensive jihaad until qiyaama... They think that modernity has corrupted muslim because we were colonized by gaal.. Stay away from them because they In ite violence๐Ÿ™„
I've heard Somalia used to be sufi. What was that like. was it more peaceful and less extreme

They Will tell you that it is the purest form of islam because of sahaaba time tradition and unforgiving opinion of other muslim sects(shia, ahmeddiya, saydi, sufi, shafici) being murtad... They believe drinking camel piss is sunna๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

alien

๐Ÿ“outer space
VIP
They Will tell you that it is the purest form of islam because of sahaaba time tradition and unforgiving opinion of other muslim sects(shia, ahmeddiya, saydi, sufi, shafici) being murtad... They believe drinking camel piss is sunna๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
audhubillah. Drinking camel piss. What are these people :tacky: :susp:

I've heard Somalia used to be sufi. What was that like. was it more peaceful and less extreme
Yes sufi muslim Never called other muslim murtad because islam was religion of peace... Salafism is Moore politics instead of spiritual... Political islam and Salafism go together To monopolise islam... Its either they or death...it was born In 1800 because of Muhammad Al wahhab In Saudi Arabia wich has funded salafi madrasa In poor muslim countries like somalia.

Salafism and Wahhabism are the same thing. Most Wahhabis donโ€™t like the name โ€œWahhabiโ€ so they prefer to call themselves โ€œSalafi's.โ€ The movement traces itโ€™s origins to a controversial man in the 18th century by the name of Muhammad ibn Abdul wahhab, who was condemned by the leading scholars of his time as a khawarij lunatic who should be fought against. Nowadays, the salafi movement has become really popular due to Saudi petrodollars, infiltrating mosques and Islamic institutions. Many Muslims are now waking up and realizing their religion has been hijacked.

Salafism and Wahhabism are the same thing. Most Wahhabis donโ€™t like the name โ€œWahhabiโ€ so they prefer to call themselves โ€œSalafi's.โ€ The movement traces itโ€™s origins to a controversial man in the 18th century by the name of Muhammad ibn Abdul wahhab, who was condemned by the leading scholars of his time as a khawarij lunatic who should be fought against. Nowadays, the salafi movement has become really popular due to Saudi petrodollars, infiltrating mosques and Islamic institutions. Many Muslims are now waking up and realizing their religion has been hijacked.
It is sad and brutal thruth.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
well radical sufism cant stand infront of salafism.

Sufis take their support from the west and russia.

Sufis also have radicals and extremists

You sad salafi scum... Salafism created Al shabaab and petrodollar funds intolerance and destruction... Tell me sufi radicals that blow themself up?
Because of yourkind these mf are Hard to root out because you think its bidaa or shirk whatever code name you local salafi imam gave you.

Salafi order that reek havoc on muslim lands
Al shabaab, isis, Al qaida, boko haram etc
There actions make life and proggress harder just because of fear of bida or shirk.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
isis and terrorist groups doest represent us because they don't see us Salafis muslims and there are Modren Salafis like Muslims brotherhood and Hamas so you call them too terrorist right?

look to the Ramadan Kadyrov of Chechnya who he and his father betrayed mujahidin just to be Putin puppet, isn't he devout Sufi.

btw i didn't went to Somalia in my life and stop using bad language i thought you guys are peaceful.

this the islam you want.

Trending

Latest posts