Safia Tusmo cousins need to get a spine and handle this man.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
We can't call this creature a man, it would be an insult to real men out there. How can he humiliate someone that was his wife. My blood is boiling. Where are her clansmen? This is ridiculous.

Her sons need to beat up @Grigori Rasputin for revenge.

We are becoming honor-less as a group and he has now set a dangerious precedent of men exposing their wives for revenge or leverage. It scares me to think that some women are not even safe from their own husbands and some xoolo Somalis will happily put it on their youtube all for the sake of 'tea' and gaining traction. There is no sanctity in anything now. The only way we can nip this behaviour in the bud is for her clansmen to make an example of him.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We can't call this creature a man, it would be an insult to real men out there. How can he humiliate someone that was his wife. My blood is boiling. Where are her clansmen? This is ridiculous.

Her sons need to beat up @Grigori Rasputin for revenge.

According to our highly esteemed elders of our clan they were not married. They had ungodly relationship.
That said, the guy is a lowlife. Like the saying goes “lay down with a dog, rise up with fleas all over you”

I am someone who appreciates his 2nd amendment adeer. Come at me and I’ll drill a hole on the center of your forehead. I urge one to use their brain before coming at me.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its obvious he was abusive I doubt her clan will do something about it otherwise they would much sooner deal with him

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Where is the family? The kids? Clansmen? All I see is a bunch of dayuuths, a dayuuth and a female who erred.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
According to our highly esteemed elders of our clan they were not married. They had ungodly relationship.
That said, the guy is a lowlife. Like the saying goes “lay down with a dog, rise up with fleas all over you”

I am someone who appreciates his 2nd amendment adeer. Come at me and I’ll drill a hole on the center of your forehead. I urge one to use their brain before coming at me.
Bring it

Where you at DONT CHALLENGE ME

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
They were married, so how has she erred?
Something was off from the start of the story. What the eye cannot see. The Icloud, the hacking. The revenge stories, how the marriage wasn't as clear as people thought. At the end of the day, this nigga has no shame at all. Anybody that surrounds her aware of this and yet to fail take action, is a dayuuth

Something was off from the start of the story. What the eye cannot see. The Icloud, the hacking. The revenge stories, how the marriage wasn't as clear as people thought. At the end of the day, this nigga has no shame at all. Anybody that surrounds her aware of this and yet to fail take action, is a dayuuth

I'm confused. You're either married or not. So were they married at one point or not?

I've heard the revenge story, he wanted money. Clearly he saw her as a suger mama, a means to a fortunate end.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I'm confused. Your either married or not. So were they married at one point or not?

I've heard the revenge story, he wanted money. Clearly he saw her as a suger mama, a means to a fortunate end.
Was they married? I cannot tell you. The 2 narrative that are peddled around contradicts each other. 1 says it was a off the book relationship, another states they was married.

The whole thing was a mess

Was they married? I cannot tell you. The 2 narrative that are peddled around contradicts each other. 1 says it was a off the book relationship, another states they was married.

The whole thing was a mess

Could have been a lowkey marriage considering the fact that she was much older or she could be the secret 2nd wife. Very common for some Somalis to enter weird arrangements like that.

Could have been a lowkey marriage considering the fact that she was much older or she could be the secret 2nd wife. Very common for some Somalis to enter weird arrangements like that.

This is exactly why secret marriages are haram and invalid. Somalis need to stop doing secret marriages.

Either someone wants to marry you in public or not at all.

That guy needs to be arrested if Somalians is going to act like it’s a government.

This is exactly why secret marriages are haram and invalid. Somalis need to stop doing secret marriages.

That guy needs to be arrested if Somalians is going to act like it’s a government.

Apparently someone correct me if i'm wrong, you only need like two witnesses and the Wali islamically. So whilst its not entirely 'secret' as that would be haram, it can be very lowkey which could obviously cause social issues. Example: So the bride's family and one two friends of the groom might know, but not his family and kids ect.

As much as I love my people, Somalis especially fobs will never stop this. I'm convinced our people love buuq and chaos too much. We just need to start raising our daughters to have self esteem. Far too many women are willing to become hidden 2nd wives who are not properly financially supported. Its why many Somali men are broke, yet polygamous.

We're so dysfunctional it hurts.

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
I can't believe some of you are blaming her and even insinuating that the relationship was haram. He has no right to treat her like that, the somaliland people are silent about this and this shows they support him because of qabiil. Allah swt knows the truth, but let's refrain from insinuating their relationship.

If it is legit marriage then there was 2 witness and a sheikh who married them. So it’s either legit marriage or not. This sounds like khat abusing lander drama. Warya @Grigori Rasputin look what your Adeer is doing to your habaryar. Ilaahi ka baqa

If it is legit marriage then there was 2 witness and a sheikh who married them. So it’s either legit marriage or not. This sounds like khat abusing lander drama. Warya @Grigori Rasputin look what your Adeer is doing to your habaryar. Ilaahi ka baqa

Yes, but legit marriages with no Walima to broadcast the marriages can be messy. I'm not linking it to this situation btw, because for all we know they might have had a proper wedding with everyone knowing about it.

Yes, but legit marriages with no Walima to broadcast the marriages can be messy. I'm not linking it to this situation btw, because for all we know they might have had a proper wedding with everyone knowing about it.
True but he has not denied they were married. You bring the witnesses if one of the people deny the marriage. Neither has. So this is more a slander to dismiss his behaviour and their clan watching by. Hence you see the length guys like @Grigori Rasputin goes to defend his fellow clans man

Trending