Safia Tusmo cousins need to get a spine and handle this man.

True but he has not denied they were married. You bring the witnesses if one of the people deny the marriage. Neither has. So this is more a slander to dismiss his behaviour and their clan watching by. Hence you see the length guys like @Grigori Rasputin goes to defend his fellow clans man

Goes to show that the Somali proverb 'women have no qabil' is a lie, because when it comes down to it, they won't defend you if you're not from their clan.

:farmajoyaab:

Our tribalism is getting to the point in which we are losing our moral compass.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
True but he has not denied they were married. You bring the witnesses if one of the people deny the marriage. Neither has. So this is more a slander to dismiss his behaviour and their clan watching by. Hence you see the length guys like @Grigori Rasputin goes to defend his fellow clans man

Walahi the elders of the clan have asked her clan to bring witnesses. They couldn’t because it didn’t happen.

This bastard is a mooryaan. A career criminal and ciyaala suuq. She should’ve never have allowed herself to be with such a trash.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I can't believe some of you are blaming her and even insinuating that the relationship was haram. He has no right to treat her like that, the somaliland people are silent about this and this shows they support him because of qabiil. Allah swt knows the truth, but let's refrain from insinuating their relationship.

Let’s not allow emotions to divert us from the true fact.

please listen to the elders of the clan.

Walahi the elders of the clan have asked her clan to bring witnesses. They couldn’t because it didn’t happen.

This bastard is a mooryaan. A career criminal and ciyaala suuq. She should’ve never have allowed herself to be with such a trash.
They need to put bullet in his head. But your qabil is protecting him from what I heard. So the people after him can’t get to him. You are protecting your criminals based on qabil tsk tsk tsk

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They need to put bullet in his head. But your qabil is protecting him from what I heard. So the people after him can’t get to him. You are protecting your criminals based on qabil tsk tsk tsk

Justice should prevail. He must be punished.

however, I reiterate, in Islam, both the fornicators must be punished.

She left the US and traveled 7k miles to meet this guy. I once traveled 10 hours to meet one. The difference between me and her is that my situation was all consensual. I’ve done no harm.
This Nacas guy outa know that he committed dambi before the eyes of his creator. That should’ve been enough. He shouldn’t have had exposed her.

But we fail to recognize that some of the people back home have turned into animals due to harsh life.

Justice should prevail. He must be punished.

however, I reiterate, in Islam, both the fornicators must be punished.

She left the US and traveled 7k miles to meet this guy. I once traveled 10 hours to meet one. The difference between me and her is that my situation was all consensual. I’ve done no harm.
This Nacas guy outa know that he committed dambi before the eyes of his creator. That should’ve been enough. He shouldn’t have had exposed her.

But we fail to recognize that some of the people back home have turned into animals due to harsh life.
You are right about the animal thing in Somalia and how many people have lost any sense of humanity and naxariis. This is the result of 30 year civil. A whole generation need rehabilitation sadly

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
You are right about the animal thing in Somalia and how many people have lost any sense of humanity and naxariis. This is the result of 30 year civil. A whole generation need rehabilitation sadly
Wallahi this nigga is mental he pulled out a gun. They should put him in xabsi. But she is wrong to you are this old and behave like a schoolgirl. Apparently she had a secret relationship with him. Clearly she is mental ill to

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Lets not exonerate her of all the blame. She traveled 7k miles for a young meat.

Wallahi this nigga is mental he pulled out a gun. They should put him in xabsi. But she is wrong to you are this old and behave like a schoolgirl. Apparently she had a secret relationship with him. Clearly she is mental ill to

Naa heedhe adan kula hadlin. Xaad afka la qaloocinesa. Reminds me of my childhoods friend when ever we were in his house and his dad yelling at his mum. Warya @Grigori Rasputin why you ninjas always gotta be so aggressive?

The gudabirsi and dhulos and other Darood are going in isaaq on clubhouse. They got lot of cugdad
Growing up my best friend was habar awal and he used to say they own somalialand. This case is another reminder of how anyone outside isaq are second class citizens there

I believe that people (both men and women) were insanely jealous of Safiya Tusmo. Not only is she beautiful, but she was also known for having lots of sharaf and karti. She was also low key and was never on social media cussing someone out. A true class act. The worst thing you can do to someone is ruin their reputation. It’s hard to rebuild that.

I hope she heals from this drama, and I hope she takes a break from social media and re-evaluates her life moving forward Insha’Allah.

Trending