Safia Tusmo cousins need to get a spine and handle this man.

I condemn anyone who flaunts their money and influence in order to coerce someone living in the 3rd world for sexual access. If the genders were reversed no one would feel bad.

We can't call this creature a man, it would be an insult to real men out there. How can he humiliate someone that was his wife. My blood is boiling. Where are her clansmen? This is ridiculous.

Her sons need to beat up @Grigori Rasputin for revenge.

I still don’t understand exactly what’s going on? In this video I can’t hear her well, pls someone explain? Why is the guy telling her? Why does she look like she’s been beat up? I don’t get it. I’m curious.

Last edited:
I condemn anyone who flaunts their money and influence in order to coerce someone living in the 3rd world for sexual access. If the genders were reversed no one would feel bad.
Aren’t Somali men the ones that overwhelmingly use their passport to marry multiples and then abandon them in Somalia?!? You are literally the last person to talk, iska amuse. You sound like a typical low IQ farax. It’s nauseating to see someone this short sighted smh

Aren’t Somali men the ones that overwhelmingly using their passport to marry multiples and then abandon in Somalia ?!? You are literally the last person to talk, iska amuse. You sound like typical low IQ farax. It’s nauseating to be that short sighted.

Many of those Faraxs marry girls that are barely 18! Sofia married a man who is in his late 20s or early 30s. How he trying to compare the two is astonishing. I'm always amazed at some Somali men's ability to never hold each other accountable and always point the finger at women, even if the women are the victims.

Amirah watch in other threads about Somali 40+ men marrying 16 yr olds, you will not see him say anothing. But he wants to feel sorry for an adult 30 something yr old man exposing his wife's nudes.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@Grigori Rasputin aint the guy ur cousin I heard he’s gx, cidegele :russ:

Anyways looks like her brother gonna do something
D25D34FB-330C-4695-B95B-8DF139D5290E.jpeg

Aren’t Somali men the ones that overwhelmingly use their passport to marry multiples and then abandon them in Somalia?!? You are literally the last person to talk, iska amuse. You sound like a typical low IQ farax. It’s nauseating to see someone this short sighted smh
You're right they're the majority that commit this despicable act. I'm not picking anyone's side, what's wrong is wrong.

According to our highly esteemed elders of our clan they were not married. They had ungodly relationship.
That said, the guy is a lowlife. Like the saying goes “lay down with a dog, rise up with fleas all over you”

I am someone who appreciates his 2nd amendment adeer. Come at me and I’ll drill a hole on the center of your forehead. I urge one to use their brain before coming at me.
Who said they weren’t marry? Did she say it from her lips? Somali men are always engaging in secret marriages and no one questions it but as soon as woman does it then it’s false. How do you know that your “esteemed” elders aren’t lying or maybe even misinformed by him? Ofc he would say they weren’t married because that humiliates her further while he looks like he’s not exposing his own wife!

Either way even then, does having haram relations excuse his behavior? Does that justify?!? Why are you always attacking this woman in all your threads while throwing at us anything and everything to justify his behavior? Are you motivated by qabil? 🤔 don’t you have morals? Wtf!

Lets not exonerate her of all the blame. She traveled 7k miles for a young meat.
Lmao! Unbelievable! Wow! Smh

Last edited:
I can't believe some of you are blaming her and even insinuating that the relationship was haram. He has no right to treat her like that, the somaliland people are silent about this and this shows they support him because of qabiil. Allah swt knows the truth, but let's refrain from insinuating their relationship.
What’s her qabil and what’s his?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Who said they weren’t marry? Did she say it from her lips? Somali men are always engaging in secret marriages and no one questions it but as soon as woman does it then it’s false. How do you know that your “esteemed” elders aren’t lying or maybe even misinformed by him? Ofc he would say they weren’t married because that humiliates her further while he looks like he’s not exposing his own wife!

Either way even then, does having haram relations excuse his behavior? Does that justify?!? Why are you always attacking this woman in all your threads while throwing at us anything and everything to justify his behavior? Are you motivated by qabil? 🤔 don’t you have morals? Wtf!

Lmao! Unbelievable! Wow! Smh

Please go learn about the tried and tested way our elders deliberate the fast at hand with their counterpart. Honor is on the line. It is fact based process. Her elders were asked to produce witnesses and the sheikh. If they had the elders were ready to pay heavy fine (xaal=compensation).

Tell me what Somali wouldn’t wanna receive 50 camels ? 50 camels =$64k

Give me a break.

Please do not cherry pick on my statement. I called him out. He is a trash. He is ciyaal suuq. Dayuus. She settled with a cesspool. It is unbelievable that she would carry out a relationship with a certified ciyaala suuq.

Please go learn about the tried and tested way our elders deliberate the fast at hand with their counterpart. Honor is on the line. It is fact based process. Her elders were asked to produce witnesses and the sheikh. If they had the elders were ready to pay heavy fine (xaal=compensation).

Tell me what Somali wouldn’t wanna receive 50 camels ? 50 camels =$64k

Give me a break.

Please do not cherry pick on my statement. I called him out. He is a trash. He is ciyaal suuq. Dayuus. She settled with a cesspool. It is unbelievable that she would carry out a relationship with a certified ciyaala suuq.
Qabosaar(secret) marriages don’t have any witnesses other than sheikh so don’t bullshit me. It’s possible the sheikh too refused to come forward! Either way why does these “esteemed” elders feel like they only have to pay if a marriage can be proven. Even if the relationship was haram are they saying that it’s then perfectly okay for him to expose her?? It’s like if I said if my brother beats his wife we’ll pay a fine but if he beats some other random woman then we won’t! Wtf! How does that logic work?!? Regardless whether married or not it’s illegal and haram to expose someone’s nudes. So why are you and these supposed elders ok with it!?? Just because she’s not his wife does not make it halal or legal! Stop with the mental gymnastics warya. I am actually more closely related to the guy(now that I know his qabil) than to the woman but that won’t stop me from being impartial.

Edit: btw, If he did this and gets away with it because of the community’s support, he and other lowlifes will continue to perpetrate these type of crimes. Smh

Last edited:

Trending