Safia Tusmo cousins need to get a spine and handle this man.

I'm not defending him he's a scumbag. Any man who will ask you to send him nudes is trash but so is any woman willing to send them.

She was married to him. Her husband apparently.

So, no you can't come for her if she was indeed married to him as he was her lawful husband. Also, HE was recording her, not her sending nudes. Even if she did, what husband exposes his wife? Does marriage have no sanctity?

You're really tugging at straws here. Anything to victim blame.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Qabosaar(secret) marriages don’t have any witnesses other than sheikh so don’t bullshit me. It’s possible the sheikh too refused to come forward! Either way why does these “esteemed” elders feel like they only have to pay if a marriage can be proven. Even if the relationship was haram are they saying that it’s then perfectly okay for him to expose her?? It’s like if I said if my brother beats his wife we’ll pay a fine but if he beats some other random woman then we won’t! Wtf! How does that logic work?!? Regardless whether married or not it’s illegal and haram to expose someone’s nudes. So why are you and these supposed elders ok with it!?? Just because she’s not his wife does not make it halal or legal! Stop with the mental gymnastics warya. I am actually more closely related to the guy(now that I know his qabil) than to the woman but that won’t stop me from being impartial.

Edit: btw, If he did this and gets away with it because of the community’s support, he and other lowlifes will continue to perpetrate these type of crimes. Smh

You are clearly side stepping out religion let alone our customs. Kulahaa “”secret” marriages. It is Haram to begin with.

btw what is the ruling in Islam of fornicators ? Both are punished my dear raging feminist xaliimo.

If it is legit marriage then there was 2 witness and a sheikh who married them. So it’s either legit marriage or not. This sounds like khat abusing lander drama. Warya @Grigori Rasputin look what your Adeer is doing to your habaryar. Ilaahi ka baqa

That’s the thing, most Somalis don’t realize that’s not all the requirements for a marriage to be valid. It has to be exposed and announced, secret marriages are by default haram.

This plus not having dowries paid,lots of Somali marriages are not halal. :/

That’s the thing, most Somalis don’t realize that’s not all the requirements for a marriage to be valid. It has to be exposed and announced, secret marriages are by default haram.

This plus not having dowries paid,lots of Somali marriages are not halal. :/
Are you saying lots of Somali marriages don’t even have two witnesses that can confirm two people got married?

Are you saying lots of Somali marriages don’t even have two witnesses that can confirm two people got married?

Reread what I wrote, I said ‘low key marriages’or elopement is not valid. They might have two witnesses but that’s not enough for a valid marriage in Islam.

There has to an announcement (most people do a wedding) in general it has to be well known that the weddingoccurred and that the two consenting people are married with a wali, and dowry.

Somalis don’t even know the very very basics.

Reread what I wrote, I said ‘low key marriages’or elopement is not valid. They might have two witnesses but that’s not enough for a valid marriage in Islam.

There has to an announcement (most people do a wedding) in general it has to be well known that the weddingoccurred and that the two consenting people are married with a wali, and dowry.

Somalis don’t even know the very very basics.
I get it now and you are right. The fact that it’s even questioned if they were married says everything.

It's either the Islamic law, Soomaali xeer or Law of the Jungle.
Islamically: If both or any party cannot confirm Islamic marriage, both have to face the Xadd. Since they were married before ( stoning them to death).
Soomaali xeer: if there is noproof of marriage. What's the xeer jajab in the social standard between the two clans.
Law of Jungle: May strong carry the day.

NB: my rule.
They didn't invite us and shared info with us when they sneaked around ( whether xalaal or xaraam) why are we involved now?

Trending

Latest posts