[Sad news] Habesha girls don't r8 Somali guys (proof inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Reer waqooyis he's all yours along with Nadia and all the other skintone obsessed weirdos.

I can't handle the cringe. There's too many of them and when you think you've seen the worst they just keep outdoing themselves.

From now on I identify as only my qabil sub sub clan. :damedamn:

Somali ha burburto.:susp:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Reer waqooyis he's all yours along with Nadia and all the other skintone obsessed weirdos.

I can't handle the cringe. There's too many of them and when you think you've seen the worst they just keep outdoing themselves.

From now on I identify as only my qabil. :damedamn:

Which would be? :patrice:

From now on I identify as only my qabil. :damedamn:

You should have done that along time ago sis!

Isaaq be damned, I only answer to beesha dhegdheer :browtf:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

Lol I corrected to sub sub clan, only cuz my qabil is that irrelevant that I can't imagine one of these trolls will try to claim it. But I think your idea is even better. :mjcry:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

From now on I identify as only my qabil sub sub clan. :damedamn:

:faysalwtf:I just wanted to expose this nigga, I didn't intend for this to happen.....

Codeine

:williamswtf:

Are you really trying to guess?

I'll give you a hint we are the original 'Somali girl with an ajanabi'

:mjlaugh::mjlaugh::mjlaugh:

My qabil game is weak wallahi :ayaanswag: I wanna say the chick speaking af maay, but I don't know what clan besides Raxanweyn speaks that. A-are you part of a minority clan? :dwill: because then I tap out, I'm out of my depths

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
My qabil game is weak wallahi :ayaanswag: I wanna say the chick speaking af maay, but I don't know what clan besides Raxanweyn speaks that. A-are you part of a minority clan? :dwill: because then I tap out, I'm out of my depths

Me and an Iraqi dude would make a lil @degdheer

Lol why are you so interested in my tribe?

Codeine

Me and an Iraqi dude would make a lil @degdheer

Lol why are you so interested in my tribe?

At first it was simple curiosity, but now it's not about your qabil anymore. Waan is ceebeeyay, my lack of knowledge is showing :jcoleno:

Ain't got a fucking clue mate :wow:

Codeine

I don't know the founding mother of my clan because isaaqs, unlike MJs, don't value the mothers clan :francis:

I only know that Sheikh Isaaq was the founder in our clan mythology
Had me shook there for a second.

2dd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts