[Sad news] Habesha girls don't r8 Somali guys (proof inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have done that along time ago sis!

Isaaq be damned, I only answer to beesha dhegdheer :browtf:

giphy.gif

We've been through this before. If you have a S*** you can't be a qabiil.

If you ever had any doubts of Somali women not being loyal, this thread should put that to rest. That xoolo @Khathead came here with the most embarrassing thread of all time but they didn't dish the Ls out to us.

@dhegdheer @John Michael @Baris&Basto Our xaliimos came in clutch wallahi and S/O to our distant cousin @Beja :salute:

Lmao you know I completely forgot to dish out Ls till you mentioned it :dwill:

@Adolf-Hitler come hold this big fat L! :mjlol:

giphy.gif

We've been through this before. If you have a S*** you can't be a qabiil.

Beesha dhegdheer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> every trash male qabil to ever exist :camby:

I'm not Eritrean :x but I don't support either the Sudanese or Eritrean government.

Are you sudanese then? what brings u to a somali forum :cosbyhmm:

Yoooooooooo is this why ppl contantly claim that isaaq is a subclan of dir? I never did get how and why it was related and why so many isaaqs were intent on denying it :ohhh:
Every clan somehow began with an Arab father and Dir mother.

Except one decided to get with a habesha instead :mjpls:

Yes, most of my friends are Somali and I saw my country/ethnic group being mentioned here several times

I would like to warn you in advance that this forum only shows a small glimpse into somalis and their psyche. If you see anything questionable it's because this site attracts questionable ppl in general :whoa:

Despite many of the posters on here having similar IQs to baboons this in no way reflects somalis at large :whoa:

I would like to warn you in advance that this forum only shows a small glimpse into somalis and their psyche. If you see anything questionable it's because this site attracts questionable ppl in general :whoa:

Despite many of the posters on here having similar IQs to baboons this in no way reflects on somalis at large :whoa:
The internet in general attracts a lot of strange people, lol

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes

Despite many of the posters on here having similar IQs to baboons this in no way reflects somalis at large :whoa:

I wanted to say the same thing, but then I realised I didn't even know what the hell Beja were so fukk it, their opinion can only matter so much :dead:

This needs to be on the disclaimer when people sign up on this site. :dead:

@Kaleel make it happen sxb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending