[Sad news] Habesha girls don't r8 Somali guys (proof inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Habesha girls aren't into Somali guys, at least all the ones I know. Here in Toronto, they mostly date Caribbean, mixed or Ethiopian-Eri guys.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Yonis stepping into this thread 5 months later like

giphy.gif

I could've sworn that I replied in this thread :hmm:

Classic thread, the end of @Khathead
He still roams 4chan, saw him on /pol/ last month posting pics of xabashi girls and even showing them his hand

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
They are everywhere here in straya. The habash males are all 5'8 max and smell like piss. I was a PAHG magnet back in my uni days:ahh:
That makes two of us :hahaidiot: just wait until summer, Hebesha girls are notorious for sundresses :ahh::ahh:
In Toronto they're pretty much owned by Carribean men

I'd take one but AIDS :nahgirl:
it seems some places got it good and others don't :manny: i might visit to check myself:trumpsmirk:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Literally having a huge crisis over here :mjcry: I blame the Islamic extremists USA/CAN Somalis who scared away the Christian habeshas. I don't know what to think tbh. How tf can N*gerians get so many votes:mindblown:? At least we sort of look the same. Perhaps if I tell them I'm Warsangeli with J1 haplogroup they may consider me honorary Habesha :cosbyhmm:
Don't worry I will sneak one in for us, a lot of people say that I look xabashi. I was even asked if I was xabashi while traveling, it was this Ethiopian girl with an Israeli girl. I almost fainted, it was the first time I saw an Israeli. :wowsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending