[Sad news] Habesha girls don't r8 Somali guys (proof inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
All my childhood cartoons got ruined with sexual innuendos and now this nigga wants to ruin folklore. A nigga can't have any good in this world? :tocry:

Nigga what did you think dhegdheer was?

Shits real outchea

Nigga what did you think dhegdheer was?

Shits real outchea

It was a good horror story my mom used to scare me with whenever I acted up. She did some special effects with a crooked finger she has and she would pinch me with it. Parenting at its finest. :mjlaugh:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It was a good horror story my mom used to scare me with whenever I acted up. She did some special effects with a crooked finger she has and she would pinch me with it. Parenting at its finest. :mjlaugh:

But left out the breasts bit

:mjlaugh:

lool yh the average height for a habedha guy is 5ft7 youd be lucky if you see a 5ft10 one is tragic because most are attractvie by the face more attractive than your average faraax
Tallest person in my school is an Ethiopian(most likely Habesha)...Hurts seeing him every time:mjkkk::mjcry::kendrickcry:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
She may not be your cousin, but you're lying about never posting on 4chan. You have the same lame gimmick over there too. What are the chances that there's another Somali Dane, who claims to be Warsangeli like you, who's also obsessed with Habaesha women?:hmm:

4hD0raY.png

CriinZg.png

Warsangelis are habeshaarab:drakelaugh:

Even this nigga called you out on it:

mGJsLIl.png

:chrisfreshhah:Still gonna claim that isn't you?

bimjHEl.png

XLgUJQy.png

DRPeK1n.png

:mjlol: Also, you posted that exact same girls pic here, while speaking about how Warsangelis have hindi blood. Same theme different shitpost.

I have lots more where that came from. Shit's hilarious. Come on, tell me with a straight face that isn't you? Beenlow kathaab. :russ:
u made my nigga pull a @Steamdevolopment :chrisfreshhah:

CXlmLN.gif

where he at

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
@Duke of Bohol it was @merka who mentioned u first :kanyeshrug:

ummm that is in no way the meaning behind my username, it's deeper than simply long ear!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_mythology

Scroll down and iqraa :reallymaury:

Dhegdheer('"One with long ears") Dhegdheer was a female cannibalistic demon who hunted in Somali forests. Her victims were usually wandering or lost children. Very similar to the cannibalistic witch living deep in the forest in the German folktale Hansel and Gretel.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_mythology
Oh my Gawd!!! :damn:

giphy.gif

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
20 pages? People don't know about dhegdheer? Cousin posting on 4chan? Dafuq did I miss?
fire_community.gif

What kind of Warsangeli begs to be Amxaaro f*ck sakes man.
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

What does it matter if another ethnicity rates your ethnicity if you are "ugly " or lack "confidence ". yall gonna go up to a chick and say "yo ,I heard you ethnicity rates me "?.real fellows are confident in themselves regardless of where the female is from .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending