Sabrina dhowre and Idris Elba Wedding pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
yaa akhis In my honest opinion he could've gotten much better
Look at his previous wives
They are all average th0ts and now this plumpy bloathed
ass having qumayo look at that disease ridden shape what a ugly futo kkkkkkkk like I said before waa futada cunug

XhQxD0i.png
OSgzlI1.png
sahib your sounding real jealous, Horta are you a guy or girl

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
sahib your sounding real jealous, Horta are you a guy or girl
Naa sxb are you a guy or a girl abaha wasse mıdgaankii ku dhuustay wasse Im on the side of the Somali bros you are on the side of the dhıloyiin wallahi billahi I will destroy you abaha wassse gtfoh yaa mıdgo

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Every time I see Idris fatty short hands I die a little. Because his sexiness holds some power to me. those hands snaps me to reality. Maybe that's why he is inlove with her. She appreciate his little thing because the somali va j j is like Asian va j j - small penis friendly

CaliTedesse

VIP
Every time I see Idris fatty short hands I die a little. Because his sexiness holds some power to me. those hands snaps me to reality. Maybe that's why he is inlove with her. She appreciate his little thing because the somali va j j is like Asian va j j - small penis friendly
LMFAOOOOOOO #hindiSomalimenproblems

Tukraq

VIP
Naa sxb are you a guy or a girl abaha wasse mdgaankii ku dhuustay wasse Im on the side of the Somali bros you are on the side of the *****yiin wallahi billahi I will destroy you abaha wassse gtfoh yaa mdgo
your talking about how he's supposedly the catch and is dating down:faysalwtf: somethings not sounding right

CaliTedesse

VIP
your talking about how he's supposedly the catch and is dating down:faysalwtf: somethings not sounding right
Never once mentioned hes the catch. Its all in your tiny madax. Cause I keep it real akhi unlıke you trying to cosy up to teamXalimo on this thread abaaha wasse. You think they will say Oh Mashallah Tukraq is on our side aabaha wasse grow pair of testicles xiniinyo yaa qumayo!

Angry Muzlimes: Gaal/Murtad

Sabrina, an intellectual: I can make money whilst those Gaal screaming merchants stay broke.

Idris could've done better, but hey it aint my business:farmajoyaab:

Tukraq

VIP
Cause I keep ıt real akhı unlıke you tryıng to cosy up to teamXalımo on thıs thread abaaha wasse. You thınk they wıll say Oh Mashallah Tukraq ıs on our sıde aabaha wasse grow paır of testıcles xınıınyo yaa qumayo!
I'm sorry I just disagree with you entirely:drakelaugh:, your out here competing with females making you sound very suspect, a guy with big cahunas wouldn't care what a tler does while this wedding is seemingly putting major stress on your mind:bell:

CaliTedesse

VIP
I'm sorry I just disagree with you entirely:drakelaugh:, your out here competing with females making you sound very suspect, a guy with big cahunas wouldn't care what a tler does while this wedding is seemingly putting major stress on your mind:bell:
LMfaoooooo I dont care yaaa qumayo I just like adding fuel to fire while you stay patrolling this thread like a adoon kkkkkkk ready to defend for some rbeadcrumbs and a pat on the back weldone yaa adoon abu cuck kkkk from now on I will call you Abu Cuck lmfaoooo

There is no reason for a Somali man to get triggered. If she is not your sisters why do you care about what she does with her body or who she marries?

Tukraq

VIP
LMfaoooooo I dont care yaaa qumayo I just like adding fuel to fire while you stay patrolling this thread like a adoon kkkkkkk ready to defend for some rbeadcrumbs and a pat on the back weldone yaa adoon abu cuck kkkk
I can understand you anger though, bread crumbs kulaha, I get all the quality Somali women, but Im okay with our lower tier Somali women snatching they're higher tier men:chrisfreshhah: but the issue is Somali guys like you who probably get no play so the lower tier halimos you could have had are being snatched up right under your feet:gucciwhat:

CaliTedesse

VIP
I can understand you anger though, bread crumbs kulaha, I get all the quality Somali women, but Im okay with our lower tier Somali women snatching they're higher tier men:chrisfreshhah: but the issue is Somali guys like you who probably get no play so the lower tier halimos you could have had are being snatched up right under your feet:gucciwhat:
I actually never date Somalian women I leave those to skinny Somalian brothers like yourself. My whole purpose on this thread was jokes yet instead of getting Xalimos on my ass I got this khaniis called Tukraq who wants to score points with TeamXalimo :chrisfreshhah:Btw dont steal my lines I always tell my Somali bros not to give 2 shits when these ugly qumayos marry out since the grass is greener on the other side. :camby:Take this L my nigga you the greatest lapdog on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts