Sabrina dhowre and Idris Elba Wedding pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
This pretty much sums up reer Henny L CCA33CE3-92F1-462E-AFAC-2E9574324498.pngCCA33CE3-92F1-462E-AFAC-2E9574324498.pngCCA33CE3-92F1-462E-AFAC-2E9574324498.png

I sent a congratulatory email to our new seeddi Edris Elba on behalf of all the civilised and tolerant Somalis on Somalispot.

@government and xertiisa

Dad aan ku aqoon, ha ku mashquulinaa and leave them alone in peace. Live and let live.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Although I'm a non-Muslim, it is clear in the faith that a Muslim woman cannot marry a non-Muslim man.

Due to this particular ruling, can anyone who is a practicing Muslim justify this marry as a good thing, strictly under those parameters?

Disclaimer: I don't give a damn about the marriage. Ain't got shit to do with me. I dunno them. If they're happy, that's their business.

Tukraq

VIP
Nice marriage :lolbron:
Now we need her sister to get a rich celeb husband :pachah1:
fatima-dhowre.jpg

You guys all wouldn’t wife either as a reformed is a big no no:pachah1:why not let the richest madows to spend money on our leftovers
and bring wealth into Somali hands:manny:

Although I'm a non-Muslim, it is clear in the faith that a Muslim woman cannot marry a non-Muslim man.

Due to this particular ruling, can anyone who is a practicing Muslim justify this marry as a good thing, strictly under those parameters?

Disclaimer: I don't give a damn about the marriage. Ain't got shit to do with me. I dunno them. If they're happy, that's their business.
its not valid but she's still muslim, its just a sin.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Judging from her social media accounts, I doubt she’s even a Muslim.

More likely a ‘rebellious’ girl who fled away from her conservative parent, gone astray and became a then this happened.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending