russian politician with a special message

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
This is why I have an immense respect for Russia. They are all patriotic and don't do political correctness :salute:

Apollo

VIP
This is why I have an immense respect for Russia. They are all patriotic and don't do political correctness :salute:

People are not naturally patriotic. The Russian media (controlled) has conditioned them to be right-wing ultra conservatives.

All the main liberal journalists in Russia have been thrown in jail.

People are not naturally patriotic. The Russian media (controlled) has conditioned them to be right-wing ultra conservatives.

All the main liberal journalists in Russia have been thrown in jail.
We can take notes from the Ruskies to promote ultranationalism back home.
:sass2:

Apollo

VIP
God bless Russia, one of few the European countries that haven't been infiltrated by libtards.
:salute:

In 2050, Russia will be in the EU. Mark my words.

p71s3U2.jpg

:rejoice:

Apollo

VIP
Ruskies are naturally a conservative/right wing people. They'd never accept libtards ruling them from Brussels.
:mjlol:

Those Eurocrats are underestimated. They will come up with all kinds of clever trading rules which will eventually force Russia to join Europe.

Such a big union would also be a nice way to balance out the power of Americans and the Chinese.

Those Eurocrats are underestimated. They will come up with all kinds of clever trading rules which will eventually force Russia to join Europe.

Such a big union would also be a nice way to balance out the power of Americans and the Chinese.
I just don't see that happening tbh. They're already securing their hold over Syria via their military base; they have significant influence over central asia & parts of east europe. The Ruskies would rather keep their own empire than give up theirs to join a rival empire (EU).

Apollo

VIP
I just don't see that happening tbh. They're already securing their hold over Syria via their military base; they have significant influence over central asia & parts of east europe. The Ruskies would rather keep their own empire than give up theirs to join a rival empire (EU).

In the early 1980s you would be mocked if you said that the USSR would split up. Western economists were bewildered with Soviet growth and thought it would become richer than the West by the 2000s. You never know how IR plays out in the long term.

In the early 1980s you would be mocked if you said that the USSR would split up. Western economists were bewildered with Soviet growth and thought it would become richer than the West by the 2000s. You never know how IR plays out in the long term.
Yes no one can accurately predict how IR will play out in the future. However, a major event must take place for Russia to be colonised by the EU & it'll most likely involve war. Never in history has a nation voluntarily given up its empire to join a rival empire. The EU experiment itself is also on the verge of collapse due to immigration & rising tide of nationalism across the EU.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending