Russian guy shows bad side of Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Damn Somaliland seems to have alot of poverty in their capital city Hargeisa. Looks even worse than xamar

A fucking scrubby Gopniki Russian is mocking Somalia looking for "Pirates".

How have we reached the point where we have divided ourselves as people and allowed for this to happen. The man cannot even speak English properly and clearly has little to no geographic education but still has the ability to embarrass us.

The video is a disgrace to every Somali not just Landers or those miskeen in the camps.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

How have we reached the point where we have divided ourselves as people and allowed for this to happen. The man cannot even speak English properly and clearly has little to no geographic education but still has the ability to embarrass us.

The video is a disgrace to every Somali not just Landers or those miskeen in the camps.

Somalis have themselves to blame really the only hinderance to development is the whole clan system

Government should have rules that make it clear that clan and politics are separated

The thing is clans are like small kids that wont stop until they get things their way and how you expect a country to be run when its focused on pleasing certain groups?

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.

True, this is so embarrassing, i blame our somali elders for fucking us over like this

it's our culture it probably has to do with colonialism amongst other things. But what will take it for us to change?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I understood what he said due to our common Slavic language continuum.

So, is this what awaits me as a Slavic geeljire if I go there?

Damn Somaliland seems to have alot of poverty in their capital city Hargeisa. Looks even worse than xamar

he went to soft isaaqis for pirates??
does he not know pirates are alpha ? and they are found in a certain region blessed with alpha males??

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

giphy.gif

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::damn::damn::deadrose::dead::dead::dead:

@Molotoff my nigga you had me bursting into laughter

Brother! You now understand why I call that continent the cursed continent

so he implied that somalia is a neighbouring country while somaliland is a area in ethiopia
!!!
wow he keeps on name dropping ethiopia, is somaliland part of ethiopia??

i thought only ogden were enslaved by ethiopians wow

Attachments

• somaliaa.PNG
    somaliaa.PNG
    214.1 KB · Views: 205

My friend you and i both no that until this useless old generation dies out.....you will never enjoy our beautiful tropical beaches.

:lawd::kendrickcry:

Nice try!.

These beggars are Oromo, they they are shoe shiner and glue sniffer most of them are born in Somaliland.
It's still embarrassing! deport them and let them make ethiopia look bad. At this point only noble somalis should be allowed to live in somalia and the retards should be sent on tahriib to europe and arabia to distract our enemies.

I'd send them all to ethiopia so they can enjoy some al shabaab attacks.

1540050154261.jpg

It's still embarrassing! deport them and let them make ethiopia look bad. At this point only noble somalis should be allowed to live in somalia and the retards should be sent on tahriib to europe and arabia to distract our enemies.

1540050154261.jpg

I agreed, they should be deported, indeed they are making Somaliland look bad, waa in waddanka laga saaraa.

1540050154261.jpg

They do the dirty jobs Somalis aren’t willing to do. Unless we replace the oromos with majeerteen shoe shining workers we have to keep them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending