Russian guy shows bad side of Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
They do the dirty jobs Somalis aren’t willing to do. Unless we replace the oromos with majeerteen shoe shining workers we have to keep them

The Isaaq maids in Bosaaso should be deported back to Hargaysa, they should do the job the Oromos are doing. My family in Bosaaso has 2 Isaaq maids.

I will make sure to take a proof video when I get to Bosaaso.

Inshallah.

The Isaaq maids in Bosaaso should be deported back to Hairgeisa, they should do the job the Oromos are doing. My family in Bosaaso has 2 Isaaq maids.

I will make sure to take a proof video when I get to Bosaaso.

Inshallah.

That’s funny because there’s 3 majerteen shoe shiners in my neighborhood they wash all our cars and sniff their glue off in the corner. I remember earlier this past summer in hargeisa like 15 of us passed the same MJ girl around . She complained there was nothing to do in punanland. I was 2nd to hit so I didn’t care about the rest but she got around. MJ girls are xaax so nice and easy. We didn’t even know we were all smashing the same ting it’s like I kept meeting new people but we all knew the same girl :ulyin:

She got around

Gibiin-Udug

That’s funny because there’s 3 majerteen shoe shiners in my neighborhood they wash all our cars and sniff their glue off in the corner. I remember earlier this past summer like 15 of us passed the same MJ girl around . I was 2nd to hit so I didn’t care about the rest but she got around. MJ girls are xaax so nice and easy
There have never been a majerteen maid in the history of man kind.

Wallahi you think I'm lying? My aunt has 2 Isaaq maids working for her in Bosaaso. All the maids in Puntland are either Isaaq, Bantu or rahanweyn.

Wallahi you think I'm lying? My aunt has 2 Isaaq maids working for her in Bosaaso. All the maids in Puntland are either Isaaq, Bantu or rahanweyn.

I know you’re lying because majerteen are lowly and poor people like the 3 car washers from Qardho in my neighborhood in hargeisa. Forget maid even a maid gets paid more than a car washer. And you think I’m lying? We all know the truth. Cheap and easy

Gibiin-Udug

I know you’re lying because majerteen are lowly and poor people like the 3 car washers from Qardho in my neighborhood in hargeisa. Forget maid even a maid gets paid more than a car washer. And you think I’m lying? We all know the truth. Cheap and easy
It's an oxymoron to say majerteen are poor, Allah swt blessed us.

I will refrain from abusing your maid cousins when I get to Bosaaso inshallah. After all I'm a God fearing person but I will keep an eye on them so they don't steal my shit.

It's an oxymoron to say majerteen are poor, Allah swt blessed us.

I will refrain from abusing your maid cousins when I get to Bosaaso inshallah. After all I'm a God fearing person but I will keep an eye on them so they don't steal my shit.

Punanland is broke and barren not even a single respectable airline will fly to any of your shitholes please don’t try to compare lowly MJ to the great Isaaq. Maybe you can try to compare on a darood vs Isaaq level but then again no respectable airline flies to any darood city which should tell you something.

I will likewise refrain from having your cousins deported and let them make their $3 a day washing my cars. I will also refrain from smashing your cousins who happen to be dh!los

never forget:siilaanyolaugh:
IMG_2499.jpg

never forget:siilaanyolaugh:View attachment 61507

Never forget the exposed and fraudulent world bank report . How you guys use to parade that on here before being exposed was classic. Yeah reer Trashsaso enjoy higher standard of living no real airport , no running water , no businesses worth mentioning , al Shabab blowing you guys up every month :russ:

I can’t believe you guys are even clinging onto worldbank report fake news wallahi your VP was begging for $5 donations couple months ago to fight SL in Tukaraq. :dead:

Never forget the exposed and fraudulent world bank report . How you guys use to parade that on here before being exposed was classic. Yeah reer Trashsaso enjoy higher standard of living no real airport , no running water , no businesses worth mentioning , al Shabab blowing you guys up every month :russ:

I can’t believe you guys are even clinging onto worldbank report fake news wallahi your VP was begging for $5 donations couple months ago to fight SL in Tukaraq. :dead:
3 airports:gaasdrink:better roads too. I link multiple sources and you still find a way to cry:farmajoyaab:
Go fix the slums of Hargeisa.

3 airports:gaasdrink:better roads too. I link multiple sources and you still find a way to cry:farmajoyaab:

3 airports that are all smaller than hargeisa airport and no respectable airline flies to. Never forget SL businesses like Dahabshiil who contributed heavily to Garowe airport renovation which is why entire section of the airport is painted Somtel colors kkk

You guy can’t even build hospitals without donations from Somalilanders

NL3zDlC.png

Better roads kulaha roads to where? Roads to nowhere . SL roads actually get traveled on and get wear and tear. Punans can’t even afford a car

3 airports that are all smaller than hargeisa airport and no respectable airline flies to. Never forget SL businesses like Dahabshiil who contributed heavily to Garowe airport renovation which is why entire section of the airport is painted Somtel colors kkk

You guy can’t even build hospitals without donations from Somalilanders

NL3zDlC.png

Better roads kulaha roads to where? Roads to nowhere . SL roads actually get traveled on and get wear and tear. Punans can’t even afford a car
we cant build hospitals but you cant fix your roads or bridges, you still use the old kacaan infrastructure:camby:

we cant build hospitals but you cant fix your roads or bridges, you still use the old kacaan infrastructure:camby:

Not true we’ve added roads and other infrastructure projects. You guys can’t even pay your soldiers a salary. Let’s not compare when you guys can’t even do the basics

:camby:

Don’t embarrass yourself further Tranny

Damn autocorrect changed Tarmy into tranny but I guess it’s same thing :trumpsmirk:
look at your bridges falling apart, these are the ones kacaan gave you lol
IMG_2524.JPG

while ours are still intact and we're building multiple of our own by pl companies:gaasdrink:
IMG_2525.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending