Russian guy shows bad side of Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at your bridges falling apart, these are the ones kacaan gave you lolView attachment 61510

while ours are still intact and we're building multiple of our own by pl companies:gaasdrink:View attachment 61511

That’s the road to Berbera which sees more vehicles in a week than the amount of people that live in entirety of punanland and the road has been redone multiple times since it was originally made. I know where you got that picture from it’s a Bohol thread and just read the replies. Even dr osman says you should see the shitholes in punanland comapred to that kkk :pachah1:

PL companies is oxymoron like I pointed earlier you guys can’t even build a hospital on your own. Building roads is useless because nobody drives on your roads. It’s like building airports when you can’t even get airlines to fly there kkk :dead:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I didn’t talk about your fantasies about maids either all I said was your cousins washing my cars in hargeisa :siilaanyosmile:
It's not a fantasy. I'm going to Bosaaso soon, I will show you...

They also try to sell their bodies but the good men of Puntland usually arrest them.

I guess s will be s no matter where they're.

It's not a fantasy. I'm going to Bosaaso soon, I will show you...

They also try to sell their bodies but the good men of Puntland usually arrest them.

I guess s will be s no matter where they're.

Don’t worry I won’t wait for your #FakeNews. Why would an Isaaq leave hargeisa to work in a shithole like Bosaso, and as a maid at that when they can work at one of the countless businesses based in Hargeisa unlike Bosaso. Matter of fact I don’t even believe you have maids reer Bosaso are known to be poor pirates. will show you proof of your cousins washing my cars in hargeisa they tell me stories of their ex pirate days. Yes s will be s that why every bantu and every convicted criminal knows Punanland as the place to exchange their apple as mehr for a cheap siil :russ:

Gibiin-Udug

@Pureblood it's not fake news. Ask every Puntite you come across. There are loads of Isaaq maids in Puntland.

They try to do black market prostitutes, the authorities arrest them.

Sometimes they even try to do sixiir on the man of the house but thank God Puntite men are God fearing men and they don't take the bait.

@Pureblood it's not fake news. Ask every Puntite you come across. There are loads of Isaaq maids in Puntland.

They try to do black market prostitutes, the authorities arrest them.

Sometimes they even try to do sixiir on the man of the house but thank God Puntite men are God fearing men and they don't take the bait.

Listen your lies fly in the face of reality . Punanland is a broke state you guys can’t even afford maids

wVenv2P.jpg

There are no Isaaq maids anywhere. Bosaso is a poor shithole so if they want money they would stay in hargeisa which is the business capital of all Somali regions. It’s only logical.

Speaking of prostitutes I’m sure MJs have a popping prostitution business in punanland like they do in Western countries kkk convicted murderers even heard of that cheap siil :chrisfreshhah:

All the comfort women sent from Garowe to Tukaraq :siilaanyolaugh: it only gets worse for reer cheap and not so clean.

Kkk @Reiko i found this on another forum your fake news is sad and pathetic

aXR5Ehc.jpg

It seems reer Trashsaso have an obsession with claiming others work as maids for them in Bosaso . Everybody knows you liars are trying to save face for the fact you come to hargeisa and Mogadishu to work the lowest of the low jobs. Why do you think your rat uncle Abdullahi yusuf rode the back of habashi and invaded Mogadishu? He wanted to free his fellow shoe shiners kkk

Also I love how the reer Trashsaso always claim others work for them as maids and never any other industry at least they are being slightly realistic and can’t start claiming they have businesses and industries in Shitsaso kkk then their fake news would have been obvious. Everyone knows Bosaso is just an oversized pirate town

Gibiin-Udug

@Pureblood no need to get angry hunno. I actually commend those girls traveling for work. Puntland has a job for everyone. Working as maids they get to live a life they didn't have in Somaliland. I'm sure Puntites treat them good, because we are God fearing people.

@Pureblood no need to get angry hunno. I actually commend those girls traveling for work. Puntland has a job for everyone. Working as maids they get to live a life they didn't have in Somaliland. I'm sure Puntites treat them good, because we are God fearing people.

Kkk still stuck to the fake maid lies I found other Trashsaso residents using that same fake news lies on other websites :damn:

Puntland can’t even pay its soldiers and has no businesses worth mentioning. Come back to reality

Gibiin-Udug

Kkk @Reiko i found this on another forum your fake news is sad and pathetic

aXR5Ehc.jpg

It seems reer Trashsaso have an obsession with claiming others work as maids for them in Bosaso . Everybody knows you liars are trying to save face for the fact you come to hargeisa and Mogadishu to work the lowest of the low jobs. Why do you think your rat uncle Abdullahi yusuf rode the back of habashi and invaded Mogadishu? He wanted to free his fellow shoe shiners kkk

Also I love how the reer Trashsaso always claim others work for them as maids and never any other industry at least they are being slightly realistic and can’t start claiming they have businesses and industries in Shitsaso kkk then their fake news would have been obvious. Everyone knows Bosaso is just an oversized pirate town
Looooooooool

Triggered much?

@GBTarmy @Abdalla @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Farm @Crow @CanIDimo

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Loooooooool

My work in here is done!

Gibiin-Udug

Triggered :ulyin:

Your rookie tactics were boring. You have to do better than to claim Isaaq would be maids in Bosaso of all places I mean even Stevie wonder can see that’s some bullshit :russ:

Rookie or not, I made you dig up Google,take screen shots and write calcaal paragraphs. I own you :gaasdrink:

And I'm not fabricating about the Isaaq maids. Every household has two Isaaq maids in Bosaaso.:umad:

Rookie or not, I made you dig up Google,take screen shots and write calcaal paragraphs. I own you :gaasdrink:

:pachah1:I went to google to show everyone here how delusional the punans can get. It’s an obsession and not an isolated comment it seems reer Bosaso have nothing to fall back on and instead focus on calling everyone maids :dead:

Imagine being in Bosaso and trying to call someone from Mogadishu or hargeisa a maid :deadosama:

A single house in Mogadishu or hargeisa is worth more than the entirety of Bosaso :drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending