Russian guy shows bad side of Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao that region is an undeveloped poor dump like any other part of Somaliweyn, but the comments section is filled with delusional folks complaining...
:pachah1:

Plus there was so many Madows in that video...the bantu expansion is reaching it's final phase.
:gucciwhat:

Bohol

VIP
kkkk. Those beggars are everywhere in Hargeisa. If you go to all the famous restaurants they are always outside there (like Albaik).

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
f*ck man, SL should deport these Oromos and thier fellow countrymen the Habusheed back to Ethiopia. The bloody Glue sniffing and porcus eating duo.

Silaanyos Admin deported 100k in one go in 2012/13 then got so much flack by the IC EU UN etc still continued but stopped after the year.

Don't you remember years ago when the was a purge of Oromos where ppl were harassing then and calling immigration on all of them from Borama to Burco

Silaanyos Admin deported 100k in one go in 2012/13 then got so much flack by the IC EU UN etc still continued but stopped after the year.

Don't you remember years ago when the was a purge of Oromos where ppl were harassing then and calling immigration on all of them from Borama to Burco
I think we can do a mass deportation again, we're in a stronger position than 6 years ago. Haven't been back in years. How many do you think are still here?

12:10 is unbelievably humiliating and made my blood boil; doesn't matter if those children where Somali or Oromo. The little girl in the yellow understood he was being disrespect and was talking about them.

The post Siad Somali leaders have no shame, honor or dignity. Used qabil for their personal selfish political goals whilst leaving the masses abject poverty. This Russian is probably student of the German maker in Somaliland.

At least under Siad's domain Somalis had pride, now we have neither. Our fathers have failed generations of Somalis.

Siad, forgive the mistakes of our fathers,

Noolow Siyaad Noolow

12:10 is unbelievably humiliating and made my blood boil; doesn't matter if those children where Somali or Oromo. The little girl in the yellow understood he was being disrespect and was talking about them.

The post Siad Somali leaders have no shame, honor or dignity. Used qabil for their personal selfish political goals whilst leaving the masses abject poverty. This Russian is probably student of the German maker in Somaliland.

At least under Siad's domain Somalis had pride, now we have neither. Our fathers have failed generations of Somalis.

Noolow Siyaad Noolow
Don't feel sorry for them, they're Oromo beggars. And Afweyne is the reason we're in this mess.

kkkk. Those beggars are everywhere in Hargeisa. If you go to all the famous restaurants they are always outside there (like Albaik).

Like crackheads they come out of nowhere you step out of your car and turn your back just to close your door and by the time you turn around there’s like 10 around you

Noolow Siyaad Noolow

Oromos in SL try very hard to learn to speak Somali in our exact dialect these people are weirdos they’re literally trying to assimilate but we don’t want to mix with them

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
What he said about Hargaysa at night vs Hargaysa during the day was completely true. My flight landed at Hargaysa at late afternoon and from the airport we went to my cousins house (which was near the airport) where we had dinner and afterwards, we drove to Damal hotel. The first thing I did when I got to my hotel room (VIP room) was to look out the window and I remember thinking Hargaysa looks nice. Next morning, I once again looked out the window and was utterly shocked! "The city that I saw last night couldn’t possibly be the same city that I am looking at now" is what I kept thinking over and over. Most of the roads were unpaved & muddy and on its sides there were garbage (mainly plastic bags and bottles). Anyways, there is absolutely no reason for a city like Hargaysa to be this way in 2018. The locals in Hargaysa should hold their city officials accountable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending