Russia-Ukraine War

mrlog

VIP
I saw the stream he did, right.... so he did a stream in Kiev.... giving his take.... he was accused of being a Russian agent

then one of the latest stream while denying he was a Russian agent, he mentions he was on RT years back?

how is that coincidence? he JUST HAPPENS to have been on RT years ago while all this time he appeared to have been just some random YouTuber? and he said in one his latest streams that the videos are a hobby... but if you've seen his old videos... they are really, really well-produced... just some hobbyist made those?? they seem very, very professionally done.... so I do not think this Captain Red Pill is the ordinary person who he portrays himself to be and I do think he is some sort of agent. He JUST HAPPENS to have been on RT and he JUST HAPPENED to be in Kiev at the exact time and then gave the talks he gave??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean I believe that he has been in Eastern Europe for years.... and I could let it slide that okay he has Ukrainian wife and kids and he just happened to have been in Kiev at the exact time.... but then- he years before had been on Russian state media?? he just happened to have been on RT??

I hate Biden way more than I hate Putin..... I really hate Biden... and I'm staunchly opposed to the Western dictatorships that call themselves democracies and lecture about "human rights"... but I believe Putin is with the same global elite that Biden is....

if someone hangs around crack smokers- what will I assume? that they smoke crack. Putin is buddies with Mr. You Vil Eat Zee Bug. I prefer Putin over Biden but I'm against both sides and I just prefer Russia in a relative way.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Wallahi they are ruthless :chrisfreshhah:
C9162654-4611-46FD-A51E-D5CFF0DBE9CD.jpg

Trending