Russia-Ukraine War

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Omar del Sur Coach red pill has been kicked out of his hotel for reporting the truth, they are now hunting him down for being a 'Putin propagandist' lol. Speaking the truth

pray for him I hope he isnt killed

Apollo

VIP
They should give them Ethiopian passports and change their Muslim names.

Supporting those that gave us the Kacaan and armed it to teeth, no greater dishonour wallahi.

The Soviet president at the time of the Ogaden war was an ethnic Ukrainian:

Leonid Brezhnev

I think he would support Ukraine today if he was born as a zoomer and was alive today.

Anyhow, I don't think you can link the Soviets to today's Russia. The political ideology has changed. They are now a Conservative authoritarian state, no longer authoritarian leftwing in any way.

Apollo

VIP
@TekNiKo

I was just watching this, highly informative video about why Russia is the way it is:

TL;DR Russia is basically the successor to the Mongol Empire in spirit (highly authoritarian).

Ukraine is essentially a proxy war between Western civilization (Europe) vs Sino-Russian (Mongol) civilization. I think in the very distant future Russia and China will merge.

When Putin hammers on about denazification, perhaps he is talking about Ukrainian hostility to Asia.

:hmm:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The Soviet president at the time of the Ogaden war was an ethnic Ukrainian:

Leonid Brezhnev

I think he would support Ukraine today if he was born as a zoomer and was alive today.

Anyhow, I don't think you can link the Soviets to today's Russia. The political ideology has changed. They are now a Conservative authoritarian state, no longer authoritarian leftwing in any way.
I think Putin is rebranding the former USSR a Russian Orthodox Christian state with pre-1997 borders.

If any of you want the latest news, just check Wikipedia (updated and protected). Western media is emphasising the Ukrainian resistance but largely ignoring the fact that the Russians are basically winning.

Just today, over 70 Ukrainians were killed in the east.

Any somalis here wanting to join the Ukrainian "Foreign Legion" this is how!
1646160741852.png

Good luck! :salute:

At least 1/3 of Ukraine's population is Jewish. The president is Jewish. The PM is Jewish as well. And just like World War I and II, it seems we're well into World War III. Of course, all of them have the Jews being in the middle.

Apollo

VIP
At least 1/3 of Ukraine's population is Jewish. The president is Jewish. The PM is Jewish as well. And just like World War I and II, it seems we're well into World War III. Of course, all of them have the Jews being in the middle.

They are max 400K. So like 1%, and as usual the 1% overrepresented in power.

Most already have moved to Israel.

Trending