Russia China America

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need to figure some foreign policy plan around these nations. They are at the top of life line of the rest of the world. Russia is a arms supplier, he makes the weapons that many nations may need. It's like the factory of security and you know how important that is, everything is secondary and you trade it all away economics, politics, biases, etc.

China is production line for our stomaches and all our goods. The second he steps away, our markets and stores are empty, and everyone around the world store.

America has a huge network happening, money, guns, diplomatic hands in each of it's gang.

The second layers I will look into some time but those three are at the TOP and hold critical lifelines that can change the shape of the world with one policy shift. We fell as Somalia because we stuff around with the top layers, Russia just pulled away and 30 years later we are still in confusion.

People becomes animals when guns or food is tampered with. More so when guns are taken away, we became sitting ducks. All the russians lost was a silly port and arm deals, we lost 30 years of time, lives, money, and pain and no HOPE as the faces of our conflict kept updating with geopolitics due to ground level divisions from the war.

We need to know the existing world because you can't reach your long term goals if you don't make it out alive thru the existing world in-tact, you need to be stabilized first before you plan for long term goals and not just sit there hoping short-term world will remain how it is. We can live without food sxb so china must take a back seat when prioritizing. U can be hungry as long as your safe.

You seen ramadan 3 sambusi, a bit of water, you can survive a day. You can't survive when the place is chaos, I've seen it in my home when fights happens, everything secondary. So we need a policy economics can be sacrificied before security. So that's a pillar one. Security.

Russians are arming people around the world and some are in our neighborhood, houthis. So that red sea shipping lane vs security ayaa laga hadlayo. I will look at it but russians look like they come first. These brotherhoods who do you think their friends with? look at their weapons niyahow, it's all soviets. Sxb the bullets run out niyahow, only russians still making them. He is allowing shipments to come into our neighborhood. We need to talk to them so it dries out their stooge.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yes the russians come first before chinese and americans, no matter what threats are delivered. Diplomatic hands and asset freezing by americans dont matter when u look at the situation these Russians are doing. I think their friends with chinese but even if their not it's irrelevant, we can sacrifice goods in our market place.

They need to speak to their stooge in yemen and say no shipments to somalia or else you will not get nothing from us in moscow if u dont. We need to go the plant, not the stores in yemen and yemen doesn't even have a govt to talk too anyways and even if it did, it will consult russia anyways or iranians u can even skip the iranians.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The russians were present in Farmajo crowning, I bet their scanning how well their unrest is going in Somalia. The russians know our society, they worked with us. They know we tribal and they know tribal passions never ends in a nation, all they did was allow us to access weapons to turn that tribalism into a chaotic environment. Plus we always had a shit system from colonialism to keep us dependent which isn't their fault, they just walk into whatever is there and look at how to switch that dependency to soviets.

You never see anyone designing the soviets system, bal aar aad moscow and say I WILL TELL U HOW YOUR SYSTEM IS DESIGNED. wallahi they smash vodka bottles on your face. Moscow doesn't care economic crap, it's just food waxasi, they take the lifelines. Nuclear, Military gears, and turn them into supply line productions. They even take science stuff. The russians put effort into areas with high returns and everything else is secondary. Notice they dont care about sanctions. Their set up ensures they see the world how they want.

Notice the world got quiet after soviet collapse, everywhere did. Even somali civil war was very sporadic and not big after that. But Putin is back and everything is still there and he is going to not stop niyahow its 20 years now that he is around he isnt stopping. Notice the second putin came into world, everything just got intensive again.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We had a great time and opportunity to cut a deal in the 90s when soviets was asleep with boris yeltzin just caring for himself and fame. The intensity lessened of the war as we all went back to our ceasefire arrangement. Putin came back in 2000 and the shit just got wild again. I was in mogadishu back in 99 and trust me it was quiet, it wasn't that bad nothing like this. It was dead yes, not much happening in terms of productivity, but it was peaceful other then the small hit n runs here and there it wasn't a civil war that.

Somalia and possibly many other nations security is connected to the man on the stage in russia. The world needs to focus on getting a nationalist type of russian who just stays within his russia world like boris yeltzin. No somali is sleeping in peace if we don't speak to putin, we can't hide from it. Their will always be an opportunist among us and he will go to yemen and get those weapons and putin wont stop it.

In all honesty we need to speak to Trump and Putin. Cuz the weapons can come from Trump side also in ethiopia and open access to opportunists in Somalia. Their at the top of the mess happening. Their not the ones forcing us to go to their little stores in the region, they just know you will come sxb cause their how tribally stupid u are. See passions can make a mess when u think on stupid things like that, you got them two sitting there and opening a lifeline for u.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Now think about how you going to keep both satisfied and say no customers unless authorized by trump and putin can give weapons to these govts. Or it's back n forth continously happening on the ground and it's not them having back n forth only, noone can force u to do something, they just know u will because that wat power does too people.

We will need either an american isolationist or a russian isolationist in their nations. Not just a leader but their whole constitutions and that's gonna be hard. Their no point telling putin or trump oil or some business, they have leverage far more important then that, u cant sleep at night what better leverage can one have.

I can see why Putin doesn't yell or fight, he doesn't need to cause he knows u will not sleep at nite. Thats why he is always calm on tv. You cant do MB activities and attack from inside like schools, media, kids, he controls it all putin. So u cant have his ppl rise up against him. Notice how quiet they are in moscow, he is protecting them from filth all over the world.

Wow notice how even americans who propose free markets wont allow russians nowhere in their mind altering places. That's why their suspicious russians are using back door methods like hacking. The only area open to all in america is just economic stuff sxb even or belly related. The first world is different level of game.

They only allow u around belly related things as ppl can't fast without your products. Americans locked down security areas and education areas except UNIVERSITIES that's private industry, so their is hope there. Did YEY open a relationship with China and hoped he cud use the belly stuff on them cause it is the belly hq of the world so he can tell the russians to back off in the horn? and ban clientele from yemen markets?

Putin doesn't care about money, he aint nudging on sanctions even let alone china. You not sleeping a night is more important to Putin then any trade off the chinese may have given. What can the chinese give him? We need to study china also and stop wasting our time if it's not useful.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Russia will end any talks with you and say goodbye you will not sleep, nabaday is walwal keleb ba tahay bay ku oranayan and he will end all talks, he doesn't care your not sleeping he is. Their talking about sanctions and think they have an upper hand and putin is just lookng at their stupidity, when he knows you wont sleep, he can. People are silly sometimes.

I don't trust somalis either, they changed kastumo on russia even after given 95% of the land. Notice changing kastumo also happens among ourselves. He knows you cannot sxb u cant change your behaviors and u will come sooner or later to his little gun stores in your region. It's hard to rely on somalis you cant make deals niyahow.

A strong man approach isn't needed here and some hero coming like siyad and locking the nation down. We need to reach political settlement with russians or else someone will always find a way to sneak those weapons in for some kastumo changing somali leader. The russians are rumored to hacked america election, that's the most sophisticated society in the world they say. They will find a way to ensure arms reach the right hand in somalia if u try the strong man approach of closing things down and cleaning house.

What kills america sxb is the private industry and capitalism approach, cause their negiotable. U can secure big areas like facebook and use money since it's a money based system. But they lock down iyagu their important areas like public schools, they hate their media look it went private lol and they know their hands in there, but their govt is locked down and security.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We must place americans in back role in all honesty. Russians and Chinese lock down everything and wont change much and wont go up and down their promises. America u just speak to big companies there and you will find a way to change politicians. They went thru facebook and changed people in voting segments. It's due to the private nature of markets, they don't do politics in private companies, it's about bottom line only and they have access to large segments of people.

I think I know how russians target people in america. They look at the target and where he is in the food chain of american society or govt, then organize a person from their side with similar behavior trait to connect. They probably have every little race, religion, political view, in their team and they send them off to target someone. For me they wud use an osman maxamud basically, someone who is IT based, quiet, basically something where I would be like 'haye' what's up bro and connect. They will know what part of the plantation your in also. Doer-thinker-leader. I fall into thinking side of plantation not so much doing or leading so I wouldnt connect with those type.

So think twice if u see someone who is connecting with u on all levels, cause something is wrong then. Keep ya guards up somaliyay if u meet someone who connects all level TRUST HIM THE LEAST not the other one who u dont connect cause you dont need worry about that one he cant add poison into your direction. Hacking side can only tell you what the other person is doing, it cant change him and what he is doing, that require influence.

It's very rare niyahow that u kill nowadays someone importance, I can't see how that benefit. U take away the leverage. U can't leverage someone if u killed what he holds most dear, there is no leverage now.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Leveraging is diplomacy, it depends on what your leveraging also. U can leverage me on cigarettes but only to a certain extent, i wont allow u to kill my mother or father for it. U see what I mean the leveraging tool is adaptable, you can sacrifice on what u want when something more dearer is on the line. To be honest there is only two things that I see ppl die for. God and Family. The rest are not that important to them well not to that extent anyways. Values isn't what u fight for, because when u fight for something u have hope u may win, it's what u die for when u know u can't win. That's true values.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts