Rude muslims who think they own islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you have to go thru all these rubbish,, why you mad terror boy.
Get out of the kitchen if you cant take the heat.

in your few earlier comments you acted nice,well behaved and capable of debating, and now you tuned out to be a muslim fundamentalist and an idiot .a wolve in sheeps clothing.
the community is not a despicable,bully,terorrist online. get out of the kitchen if you cant take the heat .we know you lowlifes who come to a village and try to take it ova by force, you tried to take ova somali sites but it didnt work.people see who you'r, now you can kiss my ass and blow yourself up in your little dingy room or better jump ova cliff with your stinking sorry life. you the one not needed here trying to bully urslv in.
You sound like a gaal the way you are throwing away those stereotypes on people....chill the fvck out with that nonsense

You sound like a gaal the way you are throwing away those stereotypes on people....chill the fvck out with that nonsense

get out my face,,bunch of retards attacking people like swarm of bees.
you can insult people as long as you invoke religion?
and why you care what i or someone else believe;

get out my face,,bunch of retards attacking people like swarm of bees.
you can insult people as long as you invoke religion?
and why you care what i or someone else believe;
I dont....im just saying chill the fvck out with the stereotypes. I couldnt care less what you believe. But dont come in here insulting our religion when you wouldnt do it in real.life. how come I never meet guys like you and 4head in real life? Wallahi everyone is badass online

I dont....im just saying chill the fvck out with the stereotypes. I couldnt care less what you believe. But dont come in here insulting our religion when you wouldnt do it in real.life. how come I never meet guys like you and 4head in real life? Wallahi everyone is badass online

see thats what i dont like about your kind,,,you lie to your teeth!QUOTE me where i insult religion.
you guys come in droves to attack people. silly.

see thats what i dont like about your kind,,,you lie to your teeth!QUOTE me where i insult religion.
you guys come in droves to attack people.
Do you always group people....wtf is you guys. You keep calling people terror boy, fundamentalist, despicable, terrorist, lowlifes....talking about how they try to take over somali sites. Vast majority of somalis are muslims. Dont come to somali site and insult muslims using the same language gaalo use. So again.....chill the fvk out

Do you always group people....wtf is you guys. You keep calling people terror boy, fundamentalist, despicable, terrorist, lowlifes....talking about how they try to take over somali sites. Vast majority of somalis are muslims. Dont come to somali site and insult muslims using the same language gaalo use. So again.....chill the fvk out

i was responding to that guy who came out of nowhere and start insulting,,let him respond thats not for you to worry about. and thats not insulting religion!
and am grouping you cos you attack people like swarm of bees,,,,just look at this thread.
coming one after anotha,,,am sure more r on their way.
vast majority of somalis are muslims killed.maimed and abused by religious fundamentalist nuts.

i was responding to that guy who came out of nowhere and start insulting,,let him respond thats not for you to worry about. and thats not insulting religion!
and am grouping you cos you attack people like swarm of bees,,,,just look at this thread.
coming one after anotha,,,am sure more r on their way.
Are you a muslim?

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
When did i say that? Only allah knows where we go. Im telling you not to get involved in kuffars system of religion.

The french brought secularism into their lives and today, most of the country is ‘non -practising catholics’

Somali culture is deep rooted in islam, being secularism is completely wrong and a system of the westerners. Im not asking for a sharia law state, an egyptian/malaysian style of law should be put in place.

a typical fundamentalist muslim would say that.... secularism worked well in many countries and they become developed countries. if you hate westerns then leave all the technology and innovations they made and go live in the desert. egypat is a failure state but malaysia the chinese participate in building most of it. Singapore use secular system and it is the most developed country in economy and education.

Somalis culture/history is existed longer than islam who only appeared 1440 years ago only.

Last edited:

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
You cant be somali if your not muslim, its that simple. Being muslim is a somali as sharing poetry while collecting frankincense after you had canjeero ambolo and canoo geel.

it is not my problem if you have a simple mind but you need to learn the different between ethnic group (Somalis) and religions. Somalis lived in east africa area long centuries before the appearance of islam. FYI, there are atheists and christians somalis.

it is not my problem if you have a simple mind but you need to learn the different between ethnic group (Somalis) and religions. Somalis lived in east africa area long centuries before the appearance of islam. FYI, there are atheists and christians somalis.

They are anomalies and exist only online. Somalis remain overwhelmingly Muslim and Nomadic proud people. They were smart to opt into Islam instead of Christianity which was present among their Habashi kinsmen for millennia. It was always a stone throw away but never took interest in it. The worship of a white man didn't appeal to them and they knew God to be above mankind in all aspects. Islam came and it clicked with their instinct, rest is history. Choices matter and our great grandfathers chose Islam for us. I can not pray enough for them for their rational smart choice for us modern day Somalis.

I would be an atheist if it wasn't Islam.

That the modus operandi of the talentless who populate Somali online forums. They think calling someone a terrorist will validate their insecurity and would give them a winning edge with their unintelligible arguments and talk about Somali culture and religion.

Waa xoolo aan kaadida iska mayrin.

Why you have to go thru all these rubbish,, why you mad terror boy.
Get out of the kitchen if you cant take the heat.

in your few earlier comments you acted nice,well behaved and capable of debating, and now you tuned out to be a muslim fundamentalist and an idiot .a wolve in sheeps clothing.
the community is not a despicable,bully,terorrist online. get out of the kitchen if you cant take the heat .we know you lowlifes who come to a village and try to take it ova by force, you tried to take ova somali sites but it didnt work.people see who you'r, now you can kiss my ass and blow yourself up in your little dingy room or better jump ova cliff with your stinking sorry life. you the one not needed here trying to bully urslv in.

You must be paranoid. Anytime I see someone talk about "take over", "suicide", and "conspiracy theories", they need to get checked for mental issues. You fit the profile. The insecurity you display is deep. This is a shared forum, it is not yours neither it is mine. So expect people to comment and address anything you say. You are not being forced to participate and don't expect others to abandon it for you. Don't seek to conform others to your ideas if your ideas are not of a good quality mate.

What where your debate points? I haven't read anything you wrote that qualifies as a debate. Debate on what and about what? Point to the points you made in response to something others said so I can asses and deliver my verdict. I will be generous.

I don;t know who you are used to dealing with, but expect a rational response, clear and concise points that can bury any comments you make that are out of bounds, ignorant, uncalled for and outright stupid. You and Caraweelo aren't happy with Somalis. So that is your issues. Don't ask for acknowledgement because that is not coming your way. Instead, blend in and speak rational.

It is a public forum, so if you are not ready intellectually to participate, insulting others and calling them terrorists is obvious surrender.

Last edited:
You cant be somali if your not muslim, its that simple. Being muslim is a somali as sharing poetry while collecting frankincense after you had canjeero ambolo and canoo geel.

You can be Somali and a non-mulsim. If one opts to disbelieve in God, their ethnicity can not make them a believer in God right?

I think what you meant to say is, as far as Somalis go, they are Muslims. A society is identified by its majority, for that reason, the default religion for Somalis is Islam.

Case in point about a country being identified with a common culture and religion despite their population being split into half or close to half along religious/non-religious beliefs:

Norway: Official religion is Christianity and Church is big and gets huge public tax revenue, but also the atheist population is above 39%. One of the highest atheist populations in Europe. These same atheists would identify themselves as christian to others as well because of their view of Christianity as a culture and not a religion they believe in.

This is why Somalia is a Islamic country and its people Muslims. Non Muslim Somalis are in the west but amount to online warriors who cry foul when ignored LOL.

And their numbers might be less than ten.

You must be paranoid. Anytime I see someone talk about "take over", "suicide", and "conspiracy theories", they need to get checked for mental issues. You fit the profile. The insecurity you display is deep. This is a shared forum, it is not yours neither it is mine. So expect people to comment and address anything you say. You are not being forced to participate and don't expect others to abandon it for you. Don't seek to conform others to your ideas if your ideas are not of a good quality mate.

What where your debate points? I haven't read anything you wrote that qualifies as a debate. Debate on what and about what? Point to the points you made in response to something others said so I can asses and deliver my verdict. I will be generous.

I don;t know who are used to dealing with, but expect a rational response, clear and concise points to bury any comments you make that are out of bounds, ignorant, uncalled for and outright stupidity. You and Caraweelo aren't happy with Somalis. So that is your issues. Don't ask for acknowledgement because that is not coming your way. Instead, blend in and speak rational.

It is a public forum, so if you are not ready intellectually to participate, insulting others and calling them terrorists is obvious surrender.

ye i see you intelligent,rational and talented!!! you couldve been a good dictator ofc with a sword.
its not how you like to project urslv but the substance of your words and how others see you. you came cross nice first and then belligerent unnecessarily combative,actually uncalled for,what was your proving point,no one insulted you or religion, you assume people will follow you if just invoke the word muslim even when your behavior is damn down right rotten. and you telling us to leave somalis if we dont conform to your fallacy,,who r you to tell people if they somali or not...only when they kotow to your stupidity.
What debate??? then how come you quoted me with that trash of yours. i see you have split personality. Frankly when i first saw your comments thought you were nice and stable but after a while you really turn nuts with unhealthy dose of chronic issues.
you need to take some communication classes before you hop off to the next forum. knighting urslv in the dark is a symptom of an acute attention deficiency.
if you'r a fundamentalist as is quite clear here then why you have to tarnish those who have a more liberal view,, no wonder you losing on all fronts and forums are your last one leg standing sort of.your whole world view is us againest thm.

Last edited:
ye i see you intelligent,rational and talented!!! you couldve been a good dictator ofc with a sword.
its not how you like to project urslv but the substance of your words and how others see you. you came cross nice first and then belligerent unnecessarily combative,actually uncalled for,what was your proving point,no one insulted you or religion, you assume people will follow you if just invoke the word muslim even when your behavior is damn down right rotten. and you telling us to leave somalis if we dont conform to your fallacy,,who r you to tell people if they somali or not...only when they kotow to your stupidity.
What debate??? then how come you quoted me with that trash of yours. i see you have split personality. Frankly when i first saw your comments thought you were nice and stable but after a while you really turn nuts with unhealthy chronic issues.
you need to take some communication classes before you hop off to the next forum. knighting urslv in the dark is a symptom of an acute attention deficiency.
if you'r a fundamentalist as is quite clear here then why you have to tarnish those who have a more liberal view,, no wonder you losing on all fronts and forums are your last one leg.your whole world view is us againest thm.

You are still paranoid seeing a conspiracy against you where non exists. As far as split personality goes, you have the symptoms mate. Didn't take you much to get into name calling, which is a habit for you obviously when you are checkmated and feel you have no way out of your silly uninformed comments.

You claim to be liberal but you are obsessed with the rest of Somalis practicing their religion. Hypocrisy much?

You are still paranoid seeing a conspiracy against you where non exists. As far as split personality goes, you have the symptoms mate. Didn't take you much to get into name calling, which is a habit for you obviously when you are checkmated and feel you have no way out of your silly uninformed comments.

You claim to be liberal but you are obsessed with the rest of Somalis practicing their religion. Hypocrisy much?

what a hypocrite,,, name calling!!!! hahaaa who started and still doing,you dummy!!,,you seriously nuts..typical fundamentalist balderdash...somalis dont agree with your narrow view of religion and thats why your ilk is losing.
Fundamentalist tactics: attack,defame,insult,curse and lying and killing permissible to reach your goals.
Keep calling names for lack of coherent reasoning. Total waste...good thing you have no chance in somali populace. you already lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending