Rude muslims who think they own islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That the modus operandi of the talentless who populate Somali online forums. They think calling someone a terrorist will validate their insecurity and would give them a winning edge with their unintelligible arguments and talk about Somali culture and religion.

Waa xoolo aan kaadida iska mayrin.
I realized he wasnt right in the head....once he said he is Muslim I left him be.

I realized he wasnt right in the head....once he said he is Muslim I left him be.

expected all of you in line,,keep comn cowards. you just cant fight one on one. have to bring in loads of people.
already mentioned your despicable tactics on how to get rid off of anyone challenge your salafi. good thing people seeing it.

expected all of you in line,,keep comn cowards. you just cant fight one on one. have to bring in loads of people.
already mentioned your despicable tactics. good thing people seeing it.
No one is fighting.....you have mental problems. Stop being so paranoid

already mentioned your despicable tactics on how to get rid off of anyone challenge your salafi. good thing people seeing it.

Snap out of it saxib. I don't see people complaining about you propping up Caraweelo when she slips :)

People are free to speak their mind on a forum. Make sense or hold your peace rooble(the correct spelling btw of your name).

Snap out of it saxib. I don't see people complaining about you propping up Caraweelo when she slips :)

People are free to speak their mind on a forum. Make sense or hold your peace rooble(the correct spelling btw of your name).

you still on! i see you making sense!! ok your last BS taken. sleep well.

what a hypocrite,,, name calling!!!! hahaaa who started and still doing,you dummy!!,,you seriously nuts..typical fundamentalist balderdash...somalis dont agree with your narrow view of religion and thats why your ilk is losing.
Fundamentalist tactics: attack,defame,insult,curse and lying and killing permissible to reach your goals.
Keep calling names for lack of coherent reasoning. Total waste...good thing you have no chance in somali populace. you already lost.

This is not a way to impress a woman rooble. You can simply slide into Caraweelo's pm and ask her for the digits straight up without this sort of humiliation brother man.

I have zero interest in embarrassing you in public like this.

This is not a way to impress a woman rooble. You can simply slide into Caraweelo's pm and ask her for the digits straight up without this sort of humiliation brother man.

I have zero interest in embarrassing you in public like this.

what and idiot,,is that your last stupid rebutal...you dont seem to be quite grown up.
whateva ,,deal with ur tormented life. we neva defended each otha,,,see how many came to your side.

what and idiot,,is that your last stupid rebutal...you dont seem to be quite grown up.
whateva ,,deal with ur tormented life. we neva defended each otha,,,see how many came to your side.

Bro, you are insecure. You keep saying people are ganging up on you. Do you have a social life outside this joint? Dude, hit that PS4, go to the library, volunteer, meet girls, be seen saxib.

I personally don't see you as an enemy. You are a character on a forum writing comments, likewise, I am another character responding. It should be fun experience even when people disagree.

Don't take things personal. You must be a young guy with no life experience. Call me Abti from now on. Will take you under my wing and protect you.

Call me Abti from now on. Will take you under my wing and protect you.
Lmao
full

Bro, you are insecure. You keep saying people are ganging up on you. Do you have a social life outside this joint? Dude, hit that PS4, go to the library, volunteer, meet girls, be seen saxib.

I personally don't see you as an enemy. You are a character on a forum writing comments, likewise, I am another character responding. It should be fun experience even when people disagree.

Don't take things personal. You must be a young guy with no life experience. Call me Abti from now on. Will take you under my wing and protect you.

how am i insecure when you keep comn back to point how good and intelligent you'r. dont give a damn if 1000 crazys come over..just telling the truth you guys like that everywhere. you couldve let it go long time ago but still have to prove uslv. paint me whateva but you have nothing worth mentioning. warya give it up...

Last edited:
how am i insecure when you keep comn back to point how good and intelligent you'r. dont give a damn if 1000 crazys come over..just telling the truth you guys like that everywhere. you couldve let it go long time ago but still have to prove uslv. paint me whateva but you have nothing worth mentioning. warya give it up...

I give up Abti. Good luck with Caraweelo. She needs to reward a youngen who bled for her. Anything less would be uncivilized on her part.

If there is any upside to this thread, that would be it - you scoring with Caraweelo. It wouldn't be all a loss.

See you around on the forums.

I give up Abti. Good luck with Caraweelo. She needs to reward a youngen who bled for her. Anything less would be uncivilized on her part.

If there is any upside to this thread, that would be it - you scoring with Caraweelo. It wouldn't be all a loss.

See you around on the forums.

:obama:

What have you guys done to the kid? He kept repeating how people gang up on him and bully him. He also addresses me as a group even though I engaged him the most in the thread.

That is why I am Abti to him from now. I do have standards saxib, Antagonizing kids is not my priority :)

Loser neva gets tired BYE:bell: still looking for a backup.

SALTY. keep lying,, playing gymanistics with my words.

Last edited:
What have you guys done to the kid? He kept repeating how people gang up on him and bully him. He also addresses me as a group even though I engaged him the most in the thread.

That is why I am Abti to him from now. I do have standards saxib, Antagonizing kids is not my priority :)
Bro I just returned to this forum after a few months of absence. I have no idea what the ciyaals on this forum did to him lol :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending