Rude muslims who think they own islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are some muslims so stingy with their duas for non muslims?
They will see a misguided person instead of making dua they curse them. Do they not realize it could easily have been them if they were brought up the same way.
Some of them will refuse to give back slams of some they assume to be a non Muslim just because of the way he or she looks. I cant understand some people

Why are some muslims so stingy with their duas for non muslims?
They will see a misguided person instead of making dua they curse them. Do they not realize it could easily have been them if they were brought up the same way.
Some of them will refuse to give back slams of some they assume to be a non Muslim just because of the way he or she looks. I cant understand some people
Example???

hilarious when they say r you muslim when you disagree with thm, and cant continue debating,you kaffir, their way of shuting you down. for thm their point is always absolute.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
hilarious when they say r you muslim when you disagree with thm, and cant continue debating,you kaffir, their way of shuting you down. for thm their point is always absolute.

Are you Muslim?:mjkkk:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Because muslims are hateful people. They hate shias, non muslims, jews, even themselves.
On the Internet, the loudest ones are the ones who do nothing in IRL. I hate the muslim community and i don't hate individual muslims, they can be awesome as individuals.

Because muslims are hateful people. They hate shias, non muslims, jews, even themselves.
On the Internet, the loudest ones are the ones who do nothing in IRL. I hate the muslim community and i don't hate individual muslims, they can be awesome as individuals.
This is why god cursed you with bidaar at 21...talking like this

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
This is why god cursed you with bidaar at 21...talking like this

Nope, that's because Somali genetics is shit.
But i can at least pull up a beard and still stronger than 99% of Somalis.

My Ethiopian DNA > Somali DNA

Nope, that's because Somali genetics is shit.
But i can at least pull up a beard and still stronger than 99% of Somalis.

My Ethiopian DNA > Somali DNA
I dont have bidaar and necer known 21 year old somali with bidaar. So its not our genes. And you are a kid who resent his parents who became gaal to hurt them. Feel sorry for you

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I dont have bidaar and necer known 21 year old somali with bidaar. So its not our genes. And you are a kid who resent his parents who became gaal to hurt them. Feel sorry for you

When your typical somali has a bidaar, without a proper beard and looks like an indian (physically, not the features), you CAN'T tell me this.
My parents are great and they were good muslims, unlike some 68 IQ like yourself who need to make dua's againt Kouffars while living in their countries.
Enjoy your life, and don't forget to bomb kouffars!

I know, you need those virgins in Jannah:hemad::hemad::heh:

When your typical somali has a bidaar, without a proper beard and looks like an indian (physically, not the features), you CAN'T tell me this.
My parents are great and they were good muslims, unlike some 68 IQ like yourself who need to make dua's againt Kouffars while living in their countries.
Enjoy your life, and don't forget to bomb kouffars!

I know, you need those virgins in Jannah:hemad::hemad::heh:
If your parents were good why revolt.
Stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts