Romeo and Juliet Casting

It’s always uk Somalis & Australians rejecting blackness lol. Their experiences of growing up in ethnic enclaves & not assimilating do not resonate with mine & everyone else who claims blackness. I don’t get why they get so triggered over how we choose to self identify
Madowphiles actually are the ones that get super triggered by other Somalis who prefer not to be grouped with them, very ironic to say

Don’t see the issue here,

I hope they cast Russell brand for the next Martin Luther King movie. He was made for the role done you thing !
Don't ride for white people like this, there is a big difference between a historical figure and a fictional character. This argument would make sense if it was about Ann Boleyn, Cleopatra, or Hannibal.
White people would never defend Somalis like this, have you ever heard of Black Hawk Down?

Don't forget this is how whites portray Somalis, it's so hilarious seeing you guys and whine about inaccurate portrayals of FICTIONAL white characters when this is how we are represented.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
That is too far 💀 even from a non racist viewpoint we all know Juliet was white, so why are they pushing it so much.

Don't ride for white people like this, there is a big difference between a historical figure and a fictional character. This argument would make sense if it was about Ann Boleyn, Cleopatra, or Hannibal.
White people would never defend Somalis like this, have you ever heard of Black Hawk Down?
I was just taking the piss bud, couldn’t care less tbh.

Madowphiles actually are the ones that get super triggered by other Somalis who prefer not to be grouped with them, very ironic to say
“Madowphiles”
Zoe Kravitz Weirdo GIF

bohom

Here to chill
Just saw this comment, it makes sense.

The actual racists are the ones who think its about race when its simply the fact that the actress doesn't look good.

aa.png

Trending

Latest posts