Romeo and Juliet Casting

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Its both. Remember Zendaya is beautiful and faced racial abuse when she got cast in that Spider-Man movie
Zendaya is ugly asf
IMG_1256.png

bohom

Here to chill
Its both. Remember Zendaya is beautiful and faced racial abuse when she got cast in that Spider-Man movie
Yeah, those are those super right-wing idiots who think everything is against them.

But in this Juliet case, there's more rational points being made

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Yeah, those are those super right-wing idiots who think everything is against them.

But in this Juliet case, there's more rational points being made
Rational points like she’s ugly? 😭 Tom Holland isn’t as attractive as Leonardo. If it was solely about looks they’d come for his too. Trust me if they chose a light skin black girl who was extremely pretty they’d have an issue.

bohom

Here to chill
Rational points like she’s ugly? 😭 Tom Holland isn’t as attractive as Leonardo. If it was solely about looks they’d come for his too. Trust me if they chose a light skin black girl who was extremely pretty they’d have an issue.
There will always be a small subset of people who have an issue with the race part. But in this case its so massive because of the looks too. Tom Holland isn't special, but he's still good looking (look at his majority female fanbase)

For example, this good looking xalimo would have been a better Juliet. I'm sure there wouldn't be as much backlash.

d8cab.jpeg

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
And no am attracted to thick women with beautiful face. I find a lot of skinny women beautiful but their body is deal breaker.
I’ve seen the women you find attractive. Your taste is odd and it’s how I know you’re a fob

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
There will always be a small subset of people who have an issue with the race part. But in this case its so massive because of the looks too. Tom Holland isn't special, but he's still good looking (look at his majority female fanbase)

For example, this good looking xalimo would have been a better Juliet. I'm sure there wouldn't be as much backlash.

View attachment 324493
She’s gorgeous. God forbid somali women or men go into Hollywood. I don’t want representation in that filthy industry.

Cadaans get away with being average looking all the time which is why Tom has such a huge female fanbase and why no one is coming for him. Harry styles is another example of an English guy who is average but has so many white girls swooning over him.

bohom

Here to chill
Harry styles is another example
Their fanbases are global, so I think the dynamics are more a global issue than a western one.

The funny thing is if you look at these celebrity's fan comments, its mainly girls from places like Brazil, Africa, Asia etc.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Their fanbases are global, so I think the dynamics are more a global issue than a western one.

The funny thing is if you look at these celebrity's fan comments, its mainly girls from places like Brazil, Africa, Asia etc.
Yh it’s a global beauty standard that cadaans set. Your people control everything

Not zendaya. Nin123 likes obese bleached somali/habesha women
I believe since this a western play they should use there own people and we East African should stay out of it. There's enough fetishization about our people. And yes Zendaya would have made a better candidate over babatunde