Romeo and Juliet Casting

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
4491D934-A894-4D78-A92D-3A0206914A62.jpeg

The racism this girl is receiving is worse than what I saw for the little mermaid film.

Why can't they keep the character as how they are intended with the originals? Julie was obviously intended to be a white British woman during the shakespearean period. All of this revisionism seems forced

Why can't they keep the character as how they are intended with the originals? Julie was obviously intended to be a white British woman during the shakespearean period. All of this revisionism seems forced
they knew what was gonna happen i lowkey feel like they wanted this

Causal anti blackness.. is she not a human being? Did making this comment make you feel better?
Stop being a misandrist, and it's not a racism thing. They could have at least gotten Zendaya for Juliet, and she was black; that would have been fine. What misandrist Tom doesn't get a choice of choosing the women he has forcible kiss every week on stage. It seems Tom is getting pimped out like a prostitute.

Stop being a misandrist, and it's not a racism thing. They could have at least gotten Zendaya for Juliet, and she was black; that would have been fine. What misandrist Tom doesn't get a choice of choosing the women he has forcible kiss every week on stage. It seems Tom is getting pimped out like a prostitute.
Zendya is half black, the casting directors wanted a black lead ig. Do you even understand the definition of misandry?? Tom is a midget yt male why you making him out to be giga attractive? Your reply was mad weird. I bet you’d cry when Somali male features are called ugly tho 🚶🏾‍♀️

who forced him lol

Trending